sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Franchise Owns The Night

Started by Taylor Andrews, February 16, 2012, 12:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Standing along the Detroit river once again is Tina who wears a blue jean jacket buttoned up and stonewash blue jeans with stiletto high heeled boots. A pair of aviators covers her eyes and the blonde hair runs down her shoulders while she leans back against a large oak tree in a park, her arms behind her for extra support. Its branches are bare except for a few straggling leaves blowing in the breeze off the river. Tina just looks over the water, the ground bare, the grass dead, the river flowing like life, like SEF. Tina going with the flow into SEF’s ten year supershow as the International Champion. Defending her title in a Ladder match against rival Jason Stratus is what kicks the show off with Evolution and both Tina and Jason enter the SEF Rumble that headlines the night at New Blood. An appropriate title for there is some new blood mixed with some old blood in the rumble where everyone is for themselves and for going to Wrestle X with a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship! A lot on the mind for many tonight and Tina still leaning back casually against the smooth bark just says.

Saturday night, just five nights ago it was when I went through two tables in order to lose my World Title shot against Corez. It took two men to put the real T & A into the losers bracket, it took two trips through the wood to beat me, so Jason, you get dealt with tonight and finished. Corez, I’ll see you at Wrestle X cause that SEF Rumble belongs to me. I entered SEF two years ago and made what should have been the impact of the year, the rise of the real T & A. That rise will get capped off with a two wins tonight. Jason honey, your moment in the sun has come and gone, your fifteen minutes of fame is over. Yes, you proved you were the star of the Soulless Empire, you stood out from those amateurs, however, your still an amateur yourself. You debuted in this business before me and I am ahead of you and only going higher, getting better. And at Wrestle X it will be me walking down that aisle with my International title around my gorgeous waist and walking out with the World Title as well. I have beaten Xanthus months ago, I beat Derek Helms and Ashley Pearson in one match I am so talented. I have beaten you Jason, decisively in a steel cage, now it’s a different form of steel in shape of a ladder. Chris Rogers, I beat you as well and only two people in the rumble have never lost to me, though I’ve never faced them either. Shane Jericho and Nick Torres and I’ll have no problem making history tonight by beaten either one or both if I have to. It don’t matter who I have to go through, but I will go through them to get to Wrestle X and fight for that World Title in the main event. This is my night, I am stealing the show for the ten year anniversary of SEF will forever be remembered as the night the real T & A soared from a ladder to retain her International Title and went to the bitter, brutal, and damn sure bloody xtreme in the SEF Rumble to go on to Wrestle X and win the World Heavyweight Championship!

And then she shoves away from the tree turning and walking from the park, her hands sliding into the pockets of her jacket. No looking back and fade to…the Joe Louis Arena in the parking lot where Tina is seen climbing out of a silver prius. She pulls a bag from the backseat slinging it over her left shoulder, then pulls a suitcase out on wheels pulling it out and extending the handle. She shuts the door and heads across the lot wearing the same as earlier, her heels clanking on the cement and fans can be hears cheering out behind the arena and a small chant breaks out for her.

T & A…T & A…T & A…

Tina just waving to the crowd with the rock on sign enticing some more cheers, then she disappears inside and fade to…her entering a locker room marked The Franchise when Samantha Winters comes up to her in a slutty, short, black dress asking.

Excuse me, Tina, can I get a few words about the big night ahead of you tonight?

Tina stopping just rests her hands on the suitcase handle asking?

Why, did you run of guys to fuck? Shady should be up for a piece, unless even he is getting tired of that loose ass of yours!?

A smirk on Tina’s face and Samantha just rolling her eyes smiles and asks.

How about giving me a taste of the real T & A then?

Tina steps closer almost kissing Samantha, then stops and puts a hand up in her face and says.

Back off skank, I got sweeter tasting juices inside that will prepare me for domination on tonight’s supershow, so sit your ass back on some cock and spin around watching the real T & A do what she does best…win!

Tina slapping Samantha across her face causes the interviewer to stumbles away, then the International Champ disappears into the room where we follow her to see Nykki Delight sitting on a leather sofa. Tina sets her bags on a bench and plops down, then glares up this way. The view backs out as Nykki looks this way and the two are seen kissing before fading to black.

Da Gangstas

Fading back inside the locker room we see Nykki stretched back in her ring gear all relaxed while Tina wears her blue jeans and a white baby tee with DIVA in pink letters across the front. Tina looking relaxed too and Nykki starts to say something, but a knock at the door stops her and she asks loudly.

Who is it?

And a voice replies.

Its Greg, wondering if I can get a few words!?

Nykki says.

Come on in Gregory!

She smirks and Greg walks in taking a seat across from them on a chair, then says.

Greg is fine! I was wondering-

Nykki cuts him off saying.

I’ll call you whatever I like, Gregory, so keep it short and sweet or we may have to show why were too much for any man to handle!

Greg arching a brow asks.

Well now, how exactly would you show me cause if its what I think, I wouldn’t mind?!

Nykki and Tina turn to each other crawling on the sofa towards one another, on their hands and knees bending their asses in the air. Then they just about kiss when Nykki leaps off the sofa kicking Greg in his chest sending him back to the floor. Tina is up and yanks Greg up and walks him to the door which Nykki opens, then tosses Greg out to the floor. Tina wipes her hands clean saying.

Have fun Gregory and let anyone you bump into that The Franchise is making a clean sweep on tonight’s supershow!

Then we pan to Nykki who says.

And I will be present and attending the ten year anniversary show making the impact of two thousand twelve right here tonight!

And she turns quickly popping up her right leg with a super kick right at us bringing on static, then fade to black.

Rick Reynolds

Fade back in to the view of The Franchise locker room door and Rick Reynolds walking on to into view in his ring gear all arrogant as he just opens the door walking in. He walks on in finding Nykki and Tina on the sofa still and Rick just sets on the metal chair across from them. They look at Rick who leans back with his hands on his legs asking.

So you ladies ready to make this ten year supershow all about The Franchise like it should be anyways?!

They both smirk to which Rick smirks back saying.

Its all about us and ending IX once and for all. I can deal with Mack in the Hardcore Hell, he has no chance, but right after I gotta face Corez and well, be looking for the sign, then we end his reign and begin The Franchise’s reign over SEF!

Tina speaking up now.

And at Wrestle X it’s the two of us in the main event, The Franchise hogging all the glory, the whole spotlight as we deserve to do!

They all keep smirking and Rick says.

Corez wanted to speak of history between us, yea, we got it and its gonna be used for one purpose, to fuel my fire and kick his fat ass all over the ring. That bitch V1 will be the one bleeding and smoking as his shitty shirt says and I’ll be raising that World strap high above this gorgeous face and strapping it around my sexy waist!

He gets all cocky now and rises from his seat smoothly. Nykki smiling big says.

Oh yea, that belt will look good around that waist, now bring it over and let’s get ready for tonight’s supershow!

She winks and Rick moves around the sofa pointing this way, then slaps his leg faking a super kick. The view pans around and moves out of the room when we go tumbling forward to the floor from an obvious super kick to the back of the head, then static and fade to black. Damn Reynolds and his sneak attacks, plus he gets the girls, what a dick!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF