sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Phoenix Will Smoulder

Started by NBD, February 04, 2020, 12:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(Standing backstage in front of a black backdrop in his ring gear, the swat gear, and A Native Americano punching his palms a few times pulling his gloves tight, then pats the AoW Title hanging in his right shoulder. He looks up with those dark eyes piercing the air into silence before saying.)

"Jake Voss, my brother, we will go to war and I will not lose this title, no. You beat me for a World Championship once this year and that's the last time. Anarchy of WAR will be my ground and there ain't room for you, or Cliff! Ten years ago I debuted, albeit, no one knew because I called myself MACK. I fooled the world into believing I was SW Mack, and then I evolved into Marijuana Mack, and in a lesser known period I was the Norm. Then I was forced off TV, that is until A Native Americano debuted on November thirteenth of twenty thirteen. I have no regret, but one, Elizabeth Marret. I should have exposed her sooner. Now she is no more, back to hanging on to a thread of a career as a interviewer and the real Whitney still hurts too much to come back. So I will fight, Jake Voss, and anyone else who dares to take my World Championship. Anarchy of WAR is my world indeed, so you just worry about defending your own titles Jake, hell, maybe I'll take that US strap of yo ass after I get done defending this one!"

(ANA winks and walks off smiling.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF