sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Liz n Wolf Want Continue To Embarras Jade.

Started by The Perry Family, February 20, 2020, 01:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Liz wolf u have been on a role as of late i love this it has been a long night,and a long week i told you wolf when we first hooked up! iam going to change your entire career jade career and devil playground is finshed we must show her we can not be taken adventage of,anymore u must stand up for yourself and be a true winner you know! this is your night im hoping next match we have,or u have excuse me it has to change our carrers forever.!

Liz walker wolf we must continue what we started we must embarras her so bad she never want to show herself to this company ever again do to her what she did to you like the old sang goes u must do to her what she did to you! be your own person be a monstor make a name for yourself.

[Liz gives Wolf jades bag of tricks she stool out of her locker room she gets n evil smirk and begin to talk to wolf

Liz walker there you go this is going to change your career imagine you buzzing off the rest of jade west's hair off of her pretty little head and mabye do same to the devil playground cruella and sierra.

liz walker remember what she did to you remember never forget it we can tie or chain her to the ring post she be there helpless i can not wait u must get your revenge wolf u must get your revenge.

wolf holds jade bag in her hands as scene draws to a close or somebody begin to talk.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF