sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Born in the Ashes of Detroit (WAR r/p...Simon Read)

Started by Jake Voss, April 11, 2020, 05:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

"I'm Ready Simon!"

(The Phoenix peers out from the darkness of the backstage area in the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit Michigan. His eyes focused on every task in front of him and the United States Championship shines on his right shoulder while the rest of his body is clad in black leaving us to the gold and his eyes, those of a true Phoenix who may rest in ashes, but rises every time to defend what is his. The Phoenix is born in ashes and rises up each time to bring the fire that extinguishes all others and the man before you all, the man with his focus on Simon Lee Nash, that man has done things Simon has only dreamed of. While Simon was on his break or whatever he calls it, The Phoenix was here proving himself over and over again as a wrestler does.)

"No Simon, I have never faced you when you want to be here. I have tossed you around a few times over these past few years and I know your heart wasn't there, but mine was. Now I know you feel you had to take time off and I respect that. Anytime a man or woman in this business needs a break, I will be the first to agree it is top priority. Keep yourself healthy, physically and mentally, to insure you can keep doing what you love. I've been injured, I've been let down because I couldn't compete in the ring, and its draining man, I loathed the time away, so if you are coming back, then I am ready for you. I want the son of Nash, so bring your best Simon Lee, The Phoenix is waiting. You really want this US Title on my shoulder, then come get it, I am ready for a fight from you instead of a half ass performance. I hope you aren't playing everybody like you did before and end up fading away again. I hope you are not playing me Simon. I am ready for a fighting Simon Lee Nash to get hungry and crave this title because even if you do somehow pry it from my grip, I will not fade away. I will get hungrier and come for you, but first you have to take this strap off me. I'll be here Simon, April twentieth, Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, I made a lot of history in this town. The Phoenix has risen over the motor city more times than you, so get ready Simon."

(A smirk on his face now and The Phoenix patting his title as he steps back into the darkness waiting for Simon.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF