sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 715 presents Snakes Eyes 5

Started by sefwun, April 21, 2020, 09:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Date: Sunday, April 26th, 2020

Theme: Papercut by Linkin Park

Venue: Underground Arena(Map of Arena)

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss(c) v. Cliff O Clink(c)
SEF WAR Championship
SEF Icon Championship

A Native Americano presents the Anarchy of WAR World Champion

Main Event
Impact X Facta v. The Resurrector(c) + J X C(c) + Viper(c)

SEF Triple Tag Team Championship

NBD

Date: Sunday, April 26th, 2020

The first SEF TV taking place in the newly constructed Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan. Papercut by Linkin Park plays over the pa sounding like a wrestling arena should as the place is sold out with a full bar upstairs in the restaurant area ready for a show tonight.

Map of Underground Arena

Opening Contest
"The Phoenix" Jake Voss(c) v. Cliff O Clink(c)
SEF WAR Championship
SEF Icon Championship

A fight to the finish between these two, except The Phoenix catches Cliff with a low blow while the ref is out of view, then hits Rising Phoenix followed by Victimized to make the pin and win.

Winner and NEW WAR Champion: The Phoenix

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa as The Phoenix gets his new title and snaps it around his waist, then calls for his others snapping the US Title above the WAR Title around his waist, then he pulls the Icon, International, and Revolution Titles to his left shoulder and looks around the ring for Cliff who is out of the ring and heading to the back with his SEF World Title when Footsteps by Pop Evil plays over the pa. ANA walks out in his swat gear with a black duffel bag strapped across his back. His dark hair down and stringy from being wet and ANA with a mic in hand stops in front of Cliff to say.

"Hold on!"

The music stop and ANA pulling the duffel bag under his right arm to unzip it with his left and fish out two championship title belts handing them to Cliff who takes them, then ANA says.

"You never lost them my brother, so you are not only the SEF World Champion, but the X World Champion and Wrestling World Champion as well."

Cliff shrugs at ANA and walks around him to the back leaving The Phoenix in the ring to look on in confusion. ANA heading that way to march into the ring and pull a title from his bag and handing it to The Phoenix. Jake takes the title and looks at it seeing its the Xtreme World Championship and he proudly holds it to his left shoulder saying.

"Thank you."

ANA nodding to The Phoenix and says.

"No, thank you my brother and I'll see you around the ring another night, but right now, I got the Anarchy of WAR World Championship to present to the rightful man to hodl it."

The Phoenix slapping ANA on his shoulder as he walks out of the ring letting ANA enjoy the moment. ANA pulling the Anarchy of WAR World Title belt from the bag and holds up high for all to see, then says.

"Who did you think it was? Its me of course! I never lost the belt, but I do deserve to hold another."

ANA pulls another belt from his bag and takes the now empty bag off to toss it out of the ring. He holds both titles on his shoulder keeping the AoW Title on top and says.

"DOGG is dead and I have the DOGG World Title on my shoulder which will be known as the SEF Gangstas World Championship and I am anointing myself the inaugural Gangstas World Champion."

Rest In Pieces by Saliva plays over the pa and ANA smirks before the lights go completely out, then ten seconds later they come back on to find ANA on his back with The Resurrector standing over him. Both titles lay next to ANA and The Resurrector snarls down, then waves his long trench coat around and the lights go out. This time when they come on The Resurrector is gone and the ring is cleared out.

Main Event
Impact X Facta v. The Resurrector(c) + J X C(c) + Viper(c)
SEF Triple Tag Team Championship

Winners:
The Resurrector, J X C, Viper

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF