sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I Don't Care About You (Golden Glory)

Started by Jake Voss, June 22, 2020, 01:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(The Phoenix stares from the darkness, his dark eyes peering out with pure focus on what he wants.)

"The SEF TV World Heavyweight Championship, ANA, King Mack, I don't care what you call yourself, I don't care about you, I care about winning that World Championship. I am not letting any of my titles go, but I need to be World Champion again, I have to take that title from you. You can have your crown, it means little next to what The Phoenix brings into SEF. Yes, this company helped me as much as I helped it, and now I am taking what I want because I earned it. Not that you haven't ANA, you proved a long time ago you are a good champion. You're just carrying around a lot of gold and need to give up some, like a World Title. It is going to happen, in The Mack Arena, tonight, SEF TV presents Golden Glory, I take back SEF TV as World Heavyweight Champion."

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF