sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Want Talks To Michael Felcha

Started by The Perry Family, July 13, 2020, 09:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west is backstage waiting for a good time she wearing her SEF TV CHAMPIONSHIP Around her waist she then begin to talk.

Jade West hey mike Felcha how's it going what new just thought i come over see how you are doing, as u see iam the Sef tv champion and very proud of it,im A Very defending person im just honored right now to say my dream has finally come true.

she wait for reply.
Jade West

Simon Lee Nash

Mike takes a minute then with a slight chuckle and smile he replies

MFJ: You know what? Your right. You have done the hard work. You busted your ass and now you are a champion in this company. I am proud of you. You have done really well in SEF. Let me steal a quote from Hamilton. From here on in history has it's eyes on you meaning what you do now is going to be very important.

MFJ: Winning a championship is one thing my dear. However, keeping it and defending it is a whole other story. you will have the best of the best in SEF that will be knocking down that door to try to take

Mike touches the TV title

MFJ: That belt.

MFJ: But if you keep that fire and passion that i see you bring to the ring each and every week out there. You will be a champion for a very long time. i am sure of it. you are one of the special ones Jade. I don't throw that term out very much. but you are a rare talent. don't forget that.

TBC by Jade

The Perry Family

jade thanks it means a lot to me i was so close to leaving this place so many times but i don't want leave my team who is my family alone so i stayed and with the expection of the perry sisters for a short time,we all became champions,

jade west we stayed conqured and im going do whatever it takes to remain champion hopefully main event a ppv it sad it took me several companies to finally become a champion you got yours to

jade and what we need is comeption and just to be mentioned in names of the best champs in the world would mean world to me mabye both of us.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF