sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It's Time (R.R.)

Started by Jake Voss, October 31, 2020, 08:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(The Phoenix sits in a vacant dressing room in back of the Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan with the SEF TV World Title and SEF Universal Title draped over a metal chair chair next to him while he sits in another. Dressed in black leather pants, a jacket, black boots, and a pair of black sunglasses with a black ballcap and his hair in a ponytail, The Phoenix leans forward with elbows on his knees and his hands cupped and sort of covering his mouth as he stares to the floor.)

"So yes, I no showed Evolution because I knew Tina would do the same, and I also am protesting the fact that all our shows are happening in Flint. I love this arena, the Underground Arena, and would love more shows here, but I will be in Flint tomorrow night for Reckless Rebellion. A Flames of Phoenix match, how ironic that I get to defend my Universal Title in a Flames of Phoenix match on the first of November, and there is no doubt The Phoenix will be reborn this coming month. I do regret what I did last Wednesday and I accept any and all punishment for taking the night off, however, anything thrown at me will be buried in the Flames of The Phoenix."

(The Phoenix sitting back on the chair with his gaze fixed up and his hands resting on his legs, the crinkle of his leather jacket heard as he relaxes back to say.)

"The past is the past and I will make the future better and the future is tomorrow night when I take Tina to hell. The Golden Gal will fall into the Flames of Phoenix and be buried. She thinks she can just waltz back in here and get title shot after title shot? She will be shown why things have changed for the better when she gets humbled by the flames. The world will know what some already know, and Tina will know that I am The Phoenix and that she will not beat me, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month. This is my time and it is time for The Phoenix to rise. Its time Tina, its time for you to realize you're the old that has gone out and clinging to what glory you had will only tarnish your legacy. Its a mistake many make and many more will continue to make because only the few of us who can carry on a legacy for years, decades, forever, we are the ones who can never tarnish our legacy. You try so hard to be like Mack, but I kicked Mack to curb years ago, I screwed him over, and when some thought I killed my career, I simply was reborn in the ashes of burial only to rise like The Phoenix I am."

(The Phoenix indeed does rise up to stand on his feet, picks up his two titles admiring them before placing one over each shoulder and walks out of the room leaving the door open. The Phoenix heads for the stairs going up to the ground level and makes his way through the kitchen waving to the staff in there. He comes around behind the bar and the dining room is packed full of people, security in there to keep everyone organized, and The Phoenix just smirks and takes a seat in a barstool set up at the end of the bar. He places his titles on the bar where several sharpies lay and pictures of himself as well some t-shirts and other merchandise to sign. Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions is heard playing through speakers kicking off this autograph session and the first person is let up to The Phoenix for their autograph as the view fades to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF