sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 740

Started by NBD, January 09, 2021, 02:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Date: Wednesday, January 13th, 2021

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Map of Arena

Theme: Welcome To The Family by Avenged Sevenfold

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Opening Contest
JEM(c) v. Jade West(c)
SEF Anarchy Womens Championship
SEF TV Championship

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way

King Mack v. "The Aussie" Tom Smith v. J X C v. Simon Lee Nash

Main Event
Viper & Black Bob v. MJ(c) & Tina(c)

SEF TV Tag Team Championship

NBD

Wednesday, January 13th, 2021

"Hello everyone and welcome to SEF TV here on Wednesday night and I am all alone out here in the Underground Arenas, aside from a few hundred fans, Frank and Bill have refused to work tonight citing unsafe environment."

Nick Miller opening the show as Welcome To Reality by Avenged Sevenfold plays over the pa and the one man announce team says.

"Not sure what Frank and Bill were talking about as I feel safe as ever here tonight. Granted the action spills outside the ring and dangerously close to this table, its worth sitting here to me. Tonight we got Black Bob returning to action and teaming with Viper, a rival that helped Bob transcend the business. Those two challenge for the TV Tag Team Titles in the main event, but we got a big fatal four way match happening involving King Mack and Simon Lee Nash who put on a barn burned last Friday on Anarchy. Kicking off tonight's show though we got JEM and Jade West in a double title match, each with their respective title on the line."

The Catalyst by Eminem plays over the pa bringing JEM out in her full bodysuit made of black leather and fully sleeved with a wide fringe like hem around her wrists. Her Womens Title around her waist and black knee ring boots. The catalyst makes her way to the ring swaying those curvy hips and bends over the middle rope slowly. JEM removing her title and lifts in the hair nodding no as in no way she is losing it. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays now and out comes Jade West with her US Tag Team Title and TV Title, one over each shoulder as she scrambles to the ring looking a bit psychotic at her opponent.

Opening Contest
JEM(c) v. Jade West(c)
SEF Anarchy Womens Championship
SEF TV Championship

Jade circling with JEM with both unsure about a lock up and Jade begins throwing kicks backing JEM to a corner, but the Womens Champion ducking out to catch Jade with a roundhouse to the head sending her back into the corner. JEM with kicks to her midsection, then whips Jade across the ring following up for a clothesline sinking her into the turnbuckles. The Womens Champion with an arm drag out of the corner taking Jade down and looking for an armbar. Jade gets away from JEM and backs up to the ropes, then springs off for a clothesline, but JEM catching the TV Champion with the same move and they both go down. JEM pulling herself up first, but Jade right behind her and they exchange a few slaps, then punches, and Jade gets the upperhand, but gets a knee to the midsection. JEM hooking her up for a suplex and floats over into the pin and only gets a two count. The Womens Champion raining down punches to Jade, then pulls her up looking for Fall of a Kingdom. Jade twists out to look for a superkick, but JEM ducks it to spring off the ropes into a spear and the pin, but only gets two again. Both women make their way up across the ring leaning in opposite corners with JEM complaining to the ref getting his attention of Jade and J X C comes from the crowd to hop the rail and pull Jade's feet out letting her fall to her face on the mat. JEM pushing by the ref now slide into Jade with a dropkick to the head, then pulls her up to hit Fall of a Kingdom and make the pin winning this match.

Winner and NEW TV Champion: JEM

The Catalyst by Eminem plays over the pa as JEM gets up and X grabs both her titles before entering the ring to hand them to his girl. The two celebrate with a hug and JEM raising both titles in the air while X lifts her on his shoulders parading her around the ring. The couple enjoying the spotlight as Nick Miller says.

"A new TV Champion, wonder how this will sit within the ranks of the nWs!?"

JEM and X on their way to the back and then Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa bringing King Mack out in a black t-shirt and blue jeans with his black ring boots. A black ballcap on his head and week and a half old beard with a thick goattee covering his mouth. He marches to the ring and rolls in standing up waiting for X to come back out when Venom by Eminem plays over the pa bringing J X C out with JEM on his arm. The couple head on down still celebrating as they enter the ring. We Own It by Wiz Kalifa plays over the pa bringing out Simon who wears his Triple Tag Team Title around his waist and carries the Anarchy Title over his right shoulder. Simon swaggering out looking on top of the world as he enters the ring and the ref getting some order before the match begins.

Mid Card Bout
Fatal 4 Way
King Mack v. "The Aussie" Tom Smith v. J X C v. Simon Lee Nash

So no Aussie in this match, X targets Simon first brawling with him into a corner until ANA runs over smashing into both, then grabs Simon for a suplex taking him over to the mat. ANA gets up and X with a stomp to Simon's head turns to stare at his King. They both look down to Simon and do crotch chops, then begins stomping the piss out of him. X dives down with a forearm to the head and begins punching him rabbit like to the head. He drags Simon up kicking him in the midsection, then grabbing him by the hair and slamming his back to the mat bouncing his head off. ANA leaning on the bottom rope making eyes with JEM who approaches the King and hugs on him with a few kisses to the neck. X hitting a 450 splash on Simon and going for the pin to get a two count only, then looks up seeing JEM and ANA. X storms over and JEM backs away causing ANA to turn in time to eat a dropkick to the face. J X C getting up to look out at JEM and mutters to himself some shit before putting the boots to ANA who scrambles to a corner pulling himself up, but X all over him with punches. Simon getting up to run into X with a knee to the back and hit a reverse ddt. He gets up to get tackled by ANA who unloads with punches and gets up to run the ropes hitting a leg drop on Simon. ANA sitting Simon up in a sleeper hold trying to put him out, but Simon with too much fight left to give up or even fade out. Simon trying to get up to his feet when X nails a spin kick to the back of ANA's head, then pulls Simon up into a snap suplex near the ropes. X heading to the top rope for a Gangsta Splash, but Simon rolls out of the way. Simon getting up to run into ANA with a dropkick to the head sending him to the floor, then scrambles to get X up for a F-5, but X slips down shoving Simon into the ropes and hits a superkick with both men falling. JEM sliding her newly won TV Title belt in to X who grabs it and gets up as does Simon, then both turn and X slams the belt into Simon's head dropping him to the mat. X drops to Simon making the pin and wins as ANA gets up and is about to slide in.

Winner: J X C

Venom by Eminem plays over the pa as X grabs the title and rolls out of the ring handing it back to JEM and hugging her before they make their exit. ANA watching them go and looks at Simon rolling out of the ring, then makes his exit as Nick Miller says.

"Damn good match and technically no rules broken as there is no dq in effect, but X with an assistance to say the least."

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa bringing out Viper amidst a blue light cast over the arena. The Dominant Player swaggering arrogantly to the ring where he steps in confidently walking up the turnbuckles and raising his fists in the air. Freedom by RATM plays over the pa and gets flowing a bit before Bob makes his way out in his ring gear looking as cold as Viper from a different view. Bob gets in the ring, then Godzilla by Eminem plays over the pa bringing out MJ who has the TV Tag Team Title around his waist and a smile on his face as he stands at ringside waiting. Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing out Tina on the stage with her TV Tag Team Title around her waist and the Golden Goddess struts down to ringside here MJ stands, looks at him and nods to the ring where both slide in and stand up ready for action. They remove their titles raising them in the air before the match begins.

Main Event
Viper & Black Bob v. MJ(c) & Tina(c)
SEF TV Tag Team Championship

Viper and MJ start the match with a lock up that sees MJ with a power advantage getting Viper in a side headlock, but the Dominant Player forcing MJ to a corner getting the ref to break the hold. Viper backing away with his hands up and MJ stepping out of the corner to continue the match, but gets s sucker punch from Viper. The ref warning him about a closed fist and Viper grabs MJ's left arm wrenching him around into an armbar taking the champion down to his knees. The Catalyst by Eminem plays over the pa and here comes JEM to ringside with her hands on her hips, then she gets on the apron causing the ref to come over and keep her out of the ring. From the crowd comes Jade West with grabbing a metal chair folding it up and slams Tina across her back causing the Golden Goddess to fall to the floor. Jade all over Tina with chairshots to the back and body before laying it over her head and hopping to the apron to leap off in a stomp smashing the chair into Tina's head. The ref still distracted as MJ has Viper in a corner in comes Black Bob with a kick to MJ's nuts, then drops him with a neckbreaker and goes back to his corner. Viper pulling MJ up hooking his arms for the Unforgiven and nails it, so JEM finally hops to the floor and the ref turns to make the count as Viper pins MJ.

Winners and NEW SEF Tag Team Champions: Viper & Black Bob

Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa bringing out King Mack in his t-shirt and jeans with a ballcap and he hugs JEM and Jade, then slides in the ring celebrating with Viper and Bob raising their arms in the air. ANA getting a microphone to say.

"Congratulations to the number one tag team in SEF today because these titles are THE SEF Tag Team Titles, not the TV Tag Team Titles. They are the top Tag Team Championship in SEF with the US Tag Team Titles held by myself and Jade being right up next to them and soon enough we will control the Triple Tag Team Titles because on the next episode of Anarchy, myself, Simon Lee, and Tina, will defend the Triple Tag Team Titles against J X C, Hick Janes, and Nick Torres. Now don't get me wrong because I am not going to compromise the titles by refusing to fight for them. I know I have done it in the past and nothing is stop me now, except my love for this business to do what is best and I will always do that from here on out. I always admit to my mistakes and strive to make up for them because I am honest. I always have been and always will be the most honest man in professional wrestling. That doesn't mean I can't smell bullshit a mile away and will be conned or fooled by some lowball scheme, no, don't confuse honesty for inexperience."

ANA tossing the mic down and exits the ring leaving to the back with the new Tag Champs, Jade, and JEM. Tina crawls into the ring checking on MJ and looks up on the stage with a scowl of a woman truly scorned staring a hole through ANA as the show comes to a end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF