sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

jade vs Jem,SEF Womans Championship vs Sef Tv Championship.

Started by The Perry Family, January 11, 2021, 11:59:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the middle of the ring and she then smiles and holds up her two championships in the air so everyone can see them she then begin to talk.

Jade all right now this is going to be very intresting because this is going be a championship vs championship match which means when i win,i become the sef tv womans championship and retain my sef tv championship wow two titles in one so awesome,

Jade because lets face it jEM Sucks she does nothing for this company where has she been for the past several years you know i mean she only shows up when she want to when iam here every single week! defending and defending my championship again and again and again,

Jade i could do it all and im going prove it by beating jem right in the middle of this ring and pinning her embarrasing her right in the middle of this ring like ido the rest of my oppointents! i miss that actually anyway jem i hope you are watching this because when i break every bone in your body there going to be nothing left absoulty nothing so good luck bitch your going need it.!!

jade im going take your spirt your soul and your championship and become jade 3 belts you can not take nothing from me so get down here and lets get going.

she wait for reply tbc by jem
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF