sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Vs Jem Championship vs Championship

Started by The Perry Family, January 13, 2021, 12:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring she looks around she got both of her championships around her waist she then looks around and begin to talk.

Jade all right so far no word from Jem proably because she is afraid of me yes she fears me and she knows iam going be on my way to becoming a huge name in this buisness, a big big name and jem knows she is about to be destroyed in this buisness by me and she can not handle it! anyway pretty soon your sef womans championship is going be mine and nothing you can do about it!

jade besides everyone knows i can defeat jem right hell i know i can she just like every other woman around here who schould be looking up to me right now every other woman around here are bony stiffness and don't know how to wrestel yet i love what ido i really do iam on my way to being a household name yet jem is going be yesterdays news

she realxes for while and talks again.

Jade anyway i got lot of faith in myself right now and i know by the end of the night iam going be on my way to becoming a three championship belt holder and who knows what is next just got wait and see.

she wait for while and talks again.

jade so jem if you got guts get your lazy ass down here and let's get this going

she wait for reply
Jade West

NBD

(Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa bringing out King Mack sauntering to the ring in his grey t-shirt that reads 420, Just Hit It, and a old pair of blue jeans with brown crocs. A black ballcap covers his head and a brown goatte covers his mouth with some stubble covering his face as the SEF Owner makes his way to the ring rolling and standing up. He gets his own microphone and stands in front of Jade admiring her with the gold and smiles, then says.)

"You're finally coming into your own Jade, you are finally coming out of the darkness and into the light where we can all know who Jade West is and what she is all about. I honestly was not thinking of how we could help you by bringing you into the nWs, but ever since you joined, you stepped up, you helped us help you. Now, I love your passion and you want that Womens Title, but you may be a hair wrong about JEM. See, she has earned a spot in SEF where she doesn't have to self promote for every match or any match. Her name is Jenom Elizabeth Marret, and let's just shoot straight, she is THE Elizabeth Marret that duped us all into believing she was Whitney Marret during the dark deception of twenty thirteen-fourteen. JEM is also the newest member to the nWs and was going to come out here, but I may have worn her ass out!"

(ANA smirking and adjusts his pants in the crotch indicating how hard he was on JEM. Venom by Eminem plays over the pa now and here comes J X C swaggering out in a black sweatsuit with the hood up and matching hi top sneakers with the laces undone and stretched out, so not to hang. JEM is on his arm wearing a black leather jumpsuit with short sleeves just covering her elbows. Her hair permed up a bit, but still long and the Anarchy Womens Title around her waist as she has her right arm hooked in X's left. JEM's knee stilletos clanking on the metal ramp as she walks down with J X C who hops to the apron holding the ropes for the Womens Champion. X following her in and hangs his left arm around JEM after getting a microphone off his own to stand facing off with King Mack and Jade West. X lifting the mic to say.)

"Well if you wore her ass out, I guess I must of woke her ass up and lit a fire so hot she's back cause ANA, this is my girl. We been through too much and well hey man, the nWs has a code, we have a pac no others can understand, we be brothers and what's mine is yours. Which is why I want in that X-Cage at Total Anarchy, I want that Universal Title back, nWs needs it and you know I'm the guy. The Resurrector man, c'mon, let Storms be himself and help you run this company from a creative standpoint. My brother Hick, Jack, whatever we calling him now, I still love Corez, but he too can help you direct SEF from behind the curtain. Viper and Bob, they gonna win the TV Tag Team Titles tonight, but neither is gonna get that top title. I'd push for Nick to do it, but he's probably gonna kick my ass for even mentioning his name, so its up to me."

(ANA seems to agree, but lifts his mic to say.)

"Or I could do it cause I am gonna be in that X-Cage too. You want in X? You got it, you're in the X-Cage. Now, that's two spots filled, we got six more to go, but Total Anarchy is not until the thirty first, so how about next week you and I face each other and The Phoenix in a triple threat match for the right to face the Universal Champion at Total Anarchy?! Now if The Phoenix wins he can simply pick his own opponent."

(X nods ok and says.)

"Sounds good to me, but only one man is winning and you're looking at him. Now if you don-"

(The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa bringing out Viper in his ring gear and a black t-shirt with his blonde hair crew cut. He marches to the ring and slides in to stand up and grab X's mic stand next to him and JEM to say.)

"You're right X, Bob and I are going to win the TV Tag Team Titles tonight, but that X-Cage is something I am very familiar with and would love a chance to be the first two time winner of the X-Cage. So what do ya say, King Mack, is there room for a former X-Cage winner in this years match to determine a Wrestle X challenger?"

(ANA nods yea and says.)

"You want in Viper, fine, you are in the X-Cage at Total Anarchy. Now what were you saying X?"

(X waves it off like he forgot and looks to walk away with JEM when Freedom by RATM plays over the pa bringing out Black Bob in his jeans and a basketball jersey colored green and black with the number 69 on the front and back. A black do rag on his head and his ring boots under his black jeans as Bob heads up the ring steps to enter the ring and stand next to Viper who hands him the mic.)

"I think we're all in agreement about the TV Tag Team Championship finding a new home tonight, but since we are also speaking about the X-Cage, you can count me in as well."

(Bob lowers the mic and ANA nods ok, but before he can say anything the lights go out and after a few seconds they come back on to find The Resurrector in the ring with a mic held up to his mouth which isn't even seen under the large hood of his black robe.)

"I'm in."

(Shedding Skin by Pantera plays over the pa bringing Hick Janes to the ring and he slides in to grab the mic from ANA and say.)

"Me too."

(Hick handing the mic back to ANA who lifts it to say.)

"Ok, well if that is-"

(Walk by Pantera plays over the pa and out walks Nick Torres in all black with them dark shades covering his eyes and he calmly walks to the ring with a grin emblazoned on his face. Nick heading up the steps to enter and ANA saying.)

"Nick f'n Torres is in the X-Cage and so are you Hick and The Resurrector, it wouldn't be a party without you, without you all, but we have one spot left now and so next week on SEF TV where we host a triple threat between myself, The Phoenix, and J X C, we will also see a fatal four way match between Simon Lee Nash, Jade West, Tom Smith, and Tina. Now tonight, I have my own fatal four way match and Simon Lee is in that match as are you X, but maybe tonight isn't your night to get started, maybe its next week!?!"

(X and JEM all cuddly and almost making out, but X hearing ANA and waves him off like its no big deal. ANA says.)

"Take it lightly, but I won't. I can't and maybe its because I am not the veteran you are X, or maybe its cause I have more of a vested interest in the future of SEF!?! Either way, I'll see you later for that match and Simon Lee, no, we're not done. Yea, it was a war on Anarchy and I am proud of that match we had Simon and I'll get ya back one day, tonight seems like a perfect time to do it, so I will definitely see you out there Simon. And yea, Tom Smith is in this, so yea, I know, I booked it. Anyone else got anything to say?"

(X and JEM leaving the ring to the back as Hick Janes heads that way too and Nick Torres is with him. Bob and Viper nodding no to ANA and they make their exit now leaving The Resurrector standing across from Jade West with King Mack between them. The Resurrector says.)

"You understand why I want in and who I want to be in the X-Cage?"

(The big man removing his hood to show the old face of Troy Storms with a crew cut like Viper's, but more grey and a bit of stubble on his face showing a silver shadow of grey. ANA nods like he might as Storms says.)

"I hope you do because this is all I can be in SEF. Hell, I'll keep wearing the robe and hiding behind the darkness, it suits me, but The Resurrector is no more. Think of Total Anarchy as a last ride, maybe retirement match, though never say never is a motto I live by."

(ANA nods like he gets it now and says.)

"It will be, at Total Anarchy, inside the X-Cage, Troy Storms versus King Mack versus J X C versus Hick Janes versus Nick Torres versus Black Bob versus the first ever X-Cage winner, Viper, and the eighth spot to be determined in the fatal four way I announced a few minutes ago next week on SEF TV."

(Storms smiles and then the lights go out and after a few seconds they come back on to find the ring with one less figure as its just Jade West left standing there with King Mack. He looks at Jade and says.)

"Well, you and JEM tear that house down and good luck to ya Jade, I know how hard that woman can fight. The real Whitney is better, but watch out tonight, JEM plays dirty. Anyways, I'm done and ready for the show to start. Unless you got more business, let's hit the locker room and get ready to takeover SEF TV?!"

The Perry Family

jade i love it when people play dirty hell playing dirty is what made me who iam right now you know,i want to know what iam up against so if u see the real chick is better and that makes u weak anyway im looking foreward to this match between u and 1 who says i left the darkness behind i have not left anything i just got better and came in to my own iam so ready to take you on tonight! like it or not your sef womans championship is coming home with me, iam going to use everyinch of my being to become  one of the true greats here.

jade il do whatever it takes even if it means being pushed to my limit you know nothing else means more to me then bringing home the gold and making history doing waht ever it takes i do love taking risk i don't care what happens tonight im going win some championship gold and retain my sef tv womans championship no matter what it cost me!

jade so im ready to burn the house down and im ready to put everything at risk go ahead brign your a game jem because iam ready for you and ready to shock the entire world.!!

she run her hand through her hair n wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF