sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 743

Started by NBD, February 07, 2021, 02:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

Date: Tuesday, February 16th, 2021

Venue: Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

Theme: Sacrifice by Creed

CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

SEF-Your Vote Annual Awards Ceremony
We will be highlighting the Wrestler of the Year, Tag Team of the Year, Rookie of the Year, Impact of the Year, and Feud of the Year, for not only 2020, but 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016.

Main Event
King Mack v. Cliff o Clink(c)

SEF WUN World Championship

NBD

Tuesday, February 16th, 2021

The show opens in the back of the Underground Arena where Sacrifice by Creed can be heard playing, but dies down as we focus in on the dressing room of Da Gangstas. Inside sits every member of the the legendary group that rocked the foundations of SEF nineteen years ago, but also helped to solidify those foundation for life. Everyone on a smartphone except King Mack and J X C who sit on a couple metal chairs looking like they are discussing something.

"No, no, I'm the f'n Universal Champ, I should get to pick my match at Wrestle X!!!"

ANA looking frustrated and says.

"Look man, you can pick the match, but all I'm saying is the opponent will be determined in a tournament."

X all confused and throwing his arms up, nearly dropping his title off his lap and catches it to slap to his shoulder nodding like he don't get it, so ANA says.

"I'm going to win the title tonight, right, you know it, we all know it in here, Cliff can go take a walk, I don't care. Its time I did something with this, with my, with SEF, we are SEF, we are, we, Da Gangstas, we are SEF, and anyone who is as passionate a fan as we are, they are SEF, and deserve to say that we are SEF because we are, we are SEF!!!"

Everyone looking up now into this passionate spiel by ANA and X shrugging like he still don't get it, but says.

"Yea, yea, I got it gangsta, I just don't know if facing you as what I want!?"

ANA laughs now and says.

"Naw man, we ain't facing each other, you gonna face the SEF World Champion and I am going to win the SEF WUN World Championship tonight. We will have two World Champions in SEF, the original SEF World Champion, a title you take at Wrestle X. And the SEF WUN World Champion, the old Underground Title, which I take tonight. Cliff o Clink, The Rockstar, The Star, The CoC, if he would only learn that Da Gangstas would welcome him in a heartbeat.."

ANA looking around the room at everyone nodding and he continues.

"If he only knew and there is time for him to learn and realize that Da Gangstas are the original Dogs of War."

ANA sticking his fist out to X who bumps it with his and everyone else in the room puts their fist in, then they back off and everyone does the gangsta sign which is a wolfpac.

"So what should we open the show with?"

ANA looking around at anyone for suggestions. X shrugging and Nick Torres says.

"With all the awards to get through you should just skip to the main event."

ANA nods ok and says.

"Maybe, but I better get out there and host the awards show since no once is gonna do it. Where the hell is Mack?"

Viper says.

"In his office."

ANA nodding ok and gets up to walk out of the room and around the corner to the curtain leading out on the stage. Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa as the crowd jumps up for the SEF Owner showing respect and some boos which he earned. ANA swaggering out in his blue jeans and black t-shirt with a black ballcap covering his head. He walks around the ring getting a microphone from Nick and rolls in under the ropes to hop up. ANA lifting the mic to his mouth covered in a goatee beard all trimmed.

"Well here we are to play a little catch up and we begin with the year in twenty sixteen and let us begin with the Rookie of the Year in twenty sixteen, Barry!"

Badass by Saliva plays over the pa and when no one comes out a picture of Barry from his days as SpongeBarry StonedPants shows up on the video tron above the curtain reminding fans of his debut gimmick. Then ANA says.

"Ok, so Barry couldn't make it here tonight for whatever reason, I don't know, he never returned my call. We will hold on to his SEF-Your Vote award which are backstage and the winners will bring out with them, like the next ones. Feud of the Year in twenty sixteen goes to Chris Orton and Viper."

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa and here comes Viper in a casual black and white suit with his buzzcut head groomed up and a clean shaven face showing his sadistic smirk. He approaches the podium as ANA steps to the side and pats Viper on the back with the Dominant Player saying.

"Its very telling as to why Chris is not here with us and yet I remain a ever reminding constant as to what I did in and for SEF. Chris was good competitor though, he understood this business and he knew how to play off what others brought to the game which is why it was so easy for him to come at me after what I did to him back in twenty sixteen. It was a good feud and I'll always remember it as one of my best and thank you all for remembering it as well."

Viper lifts the award up in the air saluting the fans, then nods to ANA and heads to the back as the SEF Owner says.

"Ok, well let us move on to the Team of the Year in twenty sixteen, a team that may as well be team of the decade or two, LAJ and Mesa, the West Coast Connection."

No Hope = No Fear by Soulfly plays over the pa bringing out Jay in his singlet and boots with a old WCC shirt on and his hair tied back in a ponytail lokking all mellow. Mesa in a black suit with his arabian turban on his head and a pair of black sunglasses covering his eyes. The approach the podium with Jay holding the award and speaking first.

"Wow, what a time that was way back, what, five years ago, damn I barely remember it, but teaming with Mesa has been a road full of memories that are hard to forget. But hey, we're not just here to remember the past, we are here for the future. Ain't that right Mesa?"

Mesa nodding and leans in to the podium to say.

"We are here for SEF, we are SEF."

Both men glancing to ANA who nods approvingly and the duo now heads to back as ANA says.

"Makes me almost regret burying them boys so much over the years because robots, clones, none of the such they are. The West Coast Connection like so many others I buried, they are original as you can get and better than most. Now back to the show cause we got a lot more awards to hand out and I saved Impact of the Year to coincide with Wrestler of the Year in twenty sixteen because one man won both and he was then known as Ruemash, Rob Ruckus."

For The Fight by Butcher Babies plays over the pa as Rob comes out in his ring gear with a black WCC shirt as well and a grin on his bearded face with his red hair spiked up. He approaches the podium with both his awards and sets them down to say.

"I ain't no damn robot or clone either and as much love as I got for Jay and Mesa and my boy Bill Roberts, the Coastal Connection, I'm back to roll over anyone in my way. Twenty sixteen was awesome, I won the rumble, I beat the Mack, not some fake like this guy next to me."

ANA rolling his eyes as Rob continues on.

"I made the biggest impact of that year, but its never over and what better time to return than now. So ANA, King Mack, whatever you call yourself, I want a match tonight, right here, right now, hell, I'll face anyone, any team, anybody. If I didn't think you weren't scared to face me, I'd say to include me in the main event, but we all know it'd be me walking out World Champion!"

ANA getting in Rob's face now giving up a few inches in height, but standing up real well in terms of sheer size. ANA says.

"You can open the show and if you win, I may think about giving you a crack at MY World Championship. Your opponents will be the West Connection and you can choose any partner you want, as long as they accept."

Rob nods and grabs his awards to head on backstage as ANA turns to the podium saying.

"Well then, that was then, now we move up a year to twenty seventeen and the Impact of the Year belongs to the current World Champion, Cliff o Clink."

The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing Cliff out in his jeans and leather jacket with the title over his shoulder and award in that hand while his other hand is up with the middle finger extended to ANA. Cliff backing up to disappear backstage with a laughing smile and ANA shakes his head side to side saying.

"Your soon to be ex World Champion boys and girls, now moving along, the Feud of the Year in twenty seventeen belongs to Simon Lee Nash and Jason Stratus."

We own It by Wiz Kalifa plays over the pa bringing out Simon in his ring gear and a white t-shirt with the WAR and Anarchy Titles around his waist. The US Tag Team Title rests on his left shoulder and he holds his award in his right hand while approaching the podium to say.

"Jason and I have been feuding for years before I ever joined SEF and after he followed me here, we renewed our rivalry and now we get recognized on the stage that is SEF. It wasn't too long after the year twenty seventeen that Jason and I were on the same team though with ANA over here in IXF. We had a hell of a run and I look forward to winning even more in SEF, thank you all."

Simon makes his exit as ANA says.

"Hard to believe that guy has been with SEF for ten years now, but he has come a long way in the past decade, a former World Champion holder of three titles now, one shared with Tina. We have more awards to present, so to the Rookie of the Year in twenty seventeen, Johnny Rotten."

Deal With The Devil by Pop Evil plays over the pa bringing Johnny out with his award and sets it on the podium, then steps to the side looking for his superkick called Rotten Revenge on ANA. The Owner of SEF ducking it at the last second and catches Johnny with a cutter dropping him right there on the stage. ANA gets up and a couple officials come out to help Johnny to the back taking his award with him. ANA collects himself at the podium and says.

"I guess Johnny has a problem with me and he can address with me live on WAR next Monday when he and I go one on one in the middle of the ring! Now then, on to the Team of the Year in twenty seventeen, Da Gangstas."

Cowboys from Hell by Pantera plays over the pa as J X C swaggers out with his Universal Championship and Triple Tag Team Championship over his right shoulder wearing a white sweatsuit and backwards ballcap to match with a gold chain around his neck. Hick Janes in a t-shirt and jeans and his Triple Tag Team Title over his shoulder and Nick Torres in black with his Triple Tag Team Title. Viper in a his black and white casual suit with the SEF TV Tag Team Title over his shoulder and Black Bob in baggy blue jeans and a goose down jacket with his TV Tag Team Title around his waist step out. Troy Storms steps out behind them peering over their heads in a sleeveless shirt and blue jeans with his hands tucked into the pockets looking mellow. ANA meeting them in the middle of the stage and everyone touching fingers with the gangsta sign ala wolfpac style. Then end up bumping fists after that and everyone but ANA leaves as the Owner of SEF takes the podium again to say.

"And now for the Wrestler of the Year in twenty seventeen, Daddy Mack."

Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa getting the crowd pumped up outta their seats, but when no one comes out they boo. ANA curiously confused as it seems he was expecting Mack, but looks leery as he knows not what to really expect, probably another superkick though. The Owner just stands there letting the music play out and then it ends and ANA says.

"I guess-"

Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi plays now and ANA looking behind him to look un amused as he waits for the music to play out. The crowd booing heavy now and ANA turns to say something, but Crazy Rap by Afroman plays now. ANA smirking slightly as he has no idea what Mack's doing now and he turns to watch, look around and be ready for The Showsteala. The music plays out and ANA throwing his arms up, then down as the crowd is lividly pissed, several people war walking out when a stream of water sprays out from the curtain catching ANA in the face. The Owner stumbling across the stage and Daddy Mack pops out with a supersoaker throwing it down and hits Da Shows Ova to ANA laying him out. Mack standing over ANA with his right fist pumped in the air while his gaze stares down at the Owner who lays out cold on the stage. The crowd cheering now and Mack wearing a pair of tan slacks, brown sandals, and a white dress shirt with the top two buttons undone. He pulls the shirt from his pants to relax a little and rips his hair tie off his hair letting the blonde locks fall down his shoulders. Mack stepping over to the podium as officials help ANA out and Mack says.

"Twenty seventeen was nothing compared to what is to come and ANA needs to go get ready for his main event match, so it is I, your on, your only, and your f'n original, Daddy Mack, back in action to be the jackson nobody else can be, so get to stepping if you ain't it!!!"

Mack grinning ear to ear as the fans eat it up and he just gets that sarcastic smirk we all know him for and says.

"Twenty eighteen was the year of the Dogs of War because they not only took the Impact, but the Feud and Team of the Year awards, so let's bring 'em out here."

Walk by Pantera plays and here comes Nick Torres with his Triple Tag Team Title around his waist now and two awards in his left hand with one, the Team award in his right. He places that on the podium and touches fingers with Mack doing the gangsta sign, then says.

"Good to have ya back, even if for one night. And yes, twenty eighteen was our year for the Dogs of War to show the world a whole new brotherhood of justice. We brought it to SEF and we dominated with no real intention to do so, just doing it in the name of justice. ANA knows about it, but he is the Owner and through no fault of his own, he is compromised. The man is torn apart, to pieces, you know what that's like, Mack!"

Mack nodding yea and mouths the words, oh yea, then mocks macho man in saying, DIG IT.

"We had a great year in twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen, so maybe I'll be back out here, so keep it rolling Mack, we need ya."

Nick slapping hands with Mack, then collects his awards and heads backstage as The Showsteala says with his sarcastic smirk.

"Need me, want me, whatever, let's move on cause this is taking way too long. Twenty eighteen Rookie of the Year goes to The Devil's princess, Jade West."

Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing out Jade looking demonic as she plays with her dark hair and bites at Mack. Mack shrugging and blows kisses to her as Jade takes the podium to say.

"What a honor it is to stand here and be called Rookie of the Year even if it is from two years ago, I am proud of what I earned like being a former TV Champion and Tag Team Champions and future Triple Tag Team Champion. This Friday, my team is going to decimate on Anarchy!"

Mack throwing an arm around Jade and says.

"I bet you will, but we got more awards, so sorry to cut this short, but its getting late sweetheart."

Mack leading Jade to the curtain and steps back to the podium to say.

"Ok, ok, so now to the Wrestler of the Year in twenty eighteen and a man who should be standing here in my place perhaps or headlining the show in that ring, but thanks to the big f'n nasty ass C called cancer, he has been without us for two years. He merged every World Title in twenty eighteen in a weekend of wrestling match culminating at Wrestle X, it was a f'n awesome weekend, one I will never forget, ever. Everyone, give it up for your Wrestler of the year in twenty eighteen, Jordan Brooks."

Scream by Avenged Sevenfold plays over the pa bringing the crowd to their feet and out walks a man as tall as Jordan, but wearing a baggy black hoodie covering most of his face and baggy blue jeans hiding hiding his frame with a pair of hi top sneakers colored blue and white. Jordan approaches Mack and the two shaking hands and hugging, then Jordan turns to the podium keeping his hood up and speaking softly, but firm.

"I don't know what to say after everything I have done and left out there in that ring and now I cannot even barely stand here to say thank you for remembering me. I can't even say I will be back, but I will fight with every breath in my body to live, thank you."

Mack with a pat to Jordan's back and the wrestler of the year in twenty eighteen makes his way to the back. Mack stepping to the podium not letting it phase him that a friend is in a fight no one wants.

"Twenty nineteen saw the resurgence of SEF of sorts with Julie making the biggest Impact to save SEF and show the world why we have always been setting new standards before it was cool to do it. Women have been wrestling with men in SEF since the beginning and maybe it was a few hits and a lotta misses in the beginning, we have always promoted intergender before and above all else. So without further ado, your Impact of the Year in twenty nineteen, here she is, Julie."

An American Girl by Tom Petty plays over the pa and here comes Julie in a black sock hat with her blonde hair flowing out down her shoulders. A grey zip up sweatshirt hugs her frame with a hood hanging off the back and black leggings cover her bottom with a pair of high heeled fur lined boots colored black. She hugs Mack and turns to the podium to say.

"Thank you for having me back one more time, but being back full time is not in the books for me. I cannot say it will be my last time here for its hard to say no to SEF. I will be watching and when the phone rings, I will answer the call. Thanks again."

Julie smiles at Mack and turns on her heel to walk to the back letting Mack keep it rolling.

"I guess...next up is the Rookie of the Year in twenty nineteen and it goes to not just one, but all of The Devil's Playground."

Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays over the pa and here comes Jade West out here again to look a bit more excited hugging Mack and turning to the podium to say.

"Wow, two awards, twoo rookie of the year awards in back to back years, so I guess its a safe bet to say that in twenty twenty I was the wrestler of the year, so just hand me my other award now!"

Jade with a hand out to Mack who takes her hand spinning her around in a little dance to direct her to the back. Mack back at the podium to say with his sarcastic smirk.

"Nice job kid, but ya gotta be a World Champ to be Wrestler of the Year. Next up is another sweep by the Dogs of War who had Feud of the Year with RxP and took Team of the Year in twenty nineteen."

Walk by Pantera plays over the pa bringing out Nick Torres again who shrugs and grins at Mack, pats his Triple Tag Team Title around his waist and steps up to say.

"Told ya I'd be back and probably after this as well. I'm always on the winning team, even if in twenty nineteen we saw ANA kinda phase me out of the Dogs of War, I am a founding f'n member and like Da Gansgtas, its for life."

Mack slaps hands with Mack, then heads to back again as Mack says.

"So we are left with one last award for twenty nineteen and it belongs to my girl, the Wrestler of the Year, Taylor Andrews."

Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing out Tina in her ring gear and blonde hair in pigtails with the US Title around her waist and US Tag Title above that covering her midsection. The Golden Gal skips up to the podium and leans over to Mack who rolls his eyes while kissing her cheek, then smacks her on the ass. Tina smiling without noticing and says.

"Twenty nineteen saw the resurgence of SEF and myself as Universal Champion and sometimes I feel like I lost a skip since then, but I feel more like I gained something. Perhaps I realize to be the best means you don't always have to be right on top front and center all the time. This business is all about cycles and during cycles you have rest periods for some while others try to reach where you are. And although no one may ever reach where I am, ya gotta give them a fighting chance which is why I have a plan for Wrestle X. Not only will it give me my Wrestle X moment, it gives someone who needs it a fighting chance, right Macky!?!?!"

Tina turns to Mack going up on her tip toes and staring at him all wide eyed and almost psychotic like. Mack just smirks and kisses her on the lips, then turns her around to let the Golden Gal skip off to the back. Mack amused slightly, but keeps his sarcastic smirk as he says.

"She is certainly something else, but that does make her untouchable. But now we get to twenty twenty and another group that is perhaps untouchable, only because they have more numbers than we have a roster, heh, but seriously, the nWs forming last year took Impact of the Year and the nWs stood out as the Team of the Year in twenty twenty."

Walk by Pantera plays over the bringing out Nick Torres again and he just brings his arms up halfway, then throws them down walking away shaking his head no, so Mack says.

"Well there goes Nick f'n Torres who was accepting for the nWs and needs to say nothing, we know Nick, we know. And let's get this Feud of the Year out of the way as I already collected MY award for going head to head with ANA last year, now we go to Rookie of the Year in twenty twenty, MJ."

Godzilla by Eminem plays over the pa and here comes MJ in his ring gear with a light scruffy beard coming in and his hair down with some hair on his chest. He approaches the podium to say.

"Thank you for the honor of being Rookie of the Year. Twenty twenty was a crazy year, but SEF had one of our best years ever and we will never forget that. I finally made it here after ten years of busting my ass because I may have fibbed a little on my resume, but we'll get to that after I go to that ring with my partner Rob Ruckus and face the West Coast Connection."

MJ heads down to the ring rolling and waiting as Mack moves along business as usual.

"Ok, well you wait we'll get to our Wrestler of the Year in twenty twenty, a man who was World Champion, who retied every World Title except his in a very unique match, plus he won his first Universal Championship last year. He has been rising for years and while I got no love for him at all, he has my respect, so your Wrestle of the Year in twenty twenty is The Phoenix."

Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions plays over the pa and the music plays out with Mack looking at his bare wrist in mockery, then says.

"Well I guess its no surprise he no showed because ever since Total Anarchy when he was ousted out of the Universal Championship, he hasn't been seen. Its a real shame that happened and especially when I know why it happened because I am not going to comeback. This has been your SEF-Your Vote awards for twenty twenty and the four years prior, hopefully we can go back to making this an annual tradition, maybe even move it to the end of the year and save our anniversary for something else, I don't know, not my call and like I said, no comeback from Mack. ANA, you want me back, then you wait until I come to terms with my return."

Best of You by Foo Fighters plays over the pa and Mack dancing around on stage dropping to a muscle pose, then pops up in a crotch chop and dances to the back as MJ runs the ropes in the ring loosening up for his match. For The Fight by Butcher Babies plays over the pa and out marches Rob Ruckus ripping off his black leather vest as he slides in the ring to pop up and hug MJ. No Hope = No Fear by Soulfly plays over the pa and out comes LAJ and Mesa, the latter in his ring gear with the turban still on his head. They skip on down to the ring and enter to stand off with their opposition when the video tron above the stage lights up to show King Mack behind his desk in his office with a scowl on his face as he says.

"Oh yea, I forgot to mention that this match will be for the vacant Tag Team Titles of SEF, so yea, good luck boys!"

Opening Contest
Tag Team Match
West Coast Connection v. Robbie Ruckus & MJ
SEF Tag Team Championship

LAJ starts this match against MJ with a lock up and gets taken into a side headlock. Jay backing MJ to the ropes and gets shoved across the ring leaping into a cross body. MJ catching Jay and turns him for a powerslam, but Jay slips down into a backcracker and scrambles up to apply an armbar on MJ. Jay backing up as MJ gets up, but the armbar stays on and Mesa tags in to come off the top rope with a double axe handle smash to MJ's shoulder. Mesa with a snapmare and springs off the ropes with a dropkick to MJ's back. Mesa getting up to run at Rob Ruckus on the apron knocking him to the floor, then runs at Mj kicking him in the face. Mesa pulling MJ into a piledriver, but King of the Hole by Screw plays over the pa bringing Rick Reynolds out in a thousand dollar silver suit with a matching fedora that has a black band around it. His tie black with a white dress shirt and matching shoes. Rick getting to ringside and heads up to the apron getting Jay's attention and the ref coming over now keeping them apart and distracted long enough for this. Frank Hussar, otherwise known as Thor, Rick's personal trainer, runs in the ring to hit Mesa with the Gore and rolls out of the ring ducking down. Rob Ruckus with a Rogue Kick to Jay sending him off the apron and Rick gets down with a smile. The ref forcing Rob to his corner and MJ coming over to the make the tag, then turns to boot Mesa in the face. Rob pulling Mesa up to nail the R & R and make the pin to win.

Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions: Rob Ruckus and MJ

Rick Reynolds with a microphone in hand to say.

"Hold on, hold on, hold on, the winners of this match are Rob Ruckus and Mark Jackson."

Rick heading up the steps and bends down to get in the ring where he slaps Rob on his chest and does the same to MJ, or Mark Jackson as we just learned is his full name. Rick saying.

"MJ was way in the door for Mark to get where he should have been ten years ago, but he's here now, we are here now and The Triad is stronger than ever. Ain't that right Robbie?"

Rick smiling and handing Rob the mic who has his new Tag Title on his shoulder and says.

"Hell yea Ricky, we're back and this time I dare ANA to bury us again cause next time we'll take this company off his hands as new Owners!!"

Rick handing the mic back to Rick who says.

"Intriguing idea there, but let's just focus on there here and now, The Triad regaining what we shouldn't have lost. And Mark Jackson, it starts with you saying what you have to say, so here you go brother."

Rick handing MJ the mic and he nods to Rick with respect as he takes the mic. MJ looking at the Tag Title on his shoulder and looks up to say.

"This is really special in a way many will never know because he three of us, we never got to be on screen together until eleven years later. In twenty oh nine I was being prepped and primed to be the man who would imitate Shane "Daddy" Mack in the year twenty ten, but November twenty fifth, two thousand nine, just minutes before I was set to go out and be Mack, to rip the guy off, to roll with a something that had never been done before, ANA pulled the plug and took the role upon himself. Now he may be a better Mack impersonator because he did fool everyone for years where as I probably would have been exposed in twenty ten. Thing is, I would have been better for the longterm stock in this company because even if, or when, I got exposed, I would have been in the spotlight, performing at a level no one would expect of a imposter. ANA, he's a good performer, but he's not great. Besides, to this day people still think he is Mack, he confused a ton of people, but that was then, this is now and this is the future of our industry, The Triad indeed my brothers, we got this."

Mark hands the mic back to Rick who takes it to say.

"This Friday on Anarchy we have it indeed, a Triple Tag Team Title shot in a fatal four way where the way to win is pinfall or submission. Disqualification does not count and being counted cannot happen in this one fall to a finish match. Its simple design is meant to ensue chaos, to insure war and The Triad will go to WAR has Triple Tag Team Champions. Who else but us anyways? The Resurrector, Viper, and Jade West? Rob here exposed The Resurrector a couple years back and Storms ain't been the same since. Viper, well, his mind may be the biggest threat in the match, he is no match for The Scorpion. And Jade West, The Devil's Princess is coming off back to back rookie of the years, but please, spare me any illusion that she will outmatch me or any one of us. She may have beaten MJ, but she is not half the wrestler that Mark Jackson is. And who else, Simon Lee ans Tina, oh yea, they are missing a man, so they aren't even relevant to this discussion and deserve no more of our time. But Da Gangstas, Nick Torres, J X C, and Hick Janes, now this is where we will have a knock down, drag 'em match for the ages and The Triad will trump Da Gangstas once again. Numbers mean nothing when we have the talent we have."

Rick drops the mic as Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple plays over the pa and from left to right we see Frank, Rick, Rob, and Mark stand with arms raised taking bows on all sides of the ring before making their exit. The Catalyst by Eminem plays over the pa bringing JEM out with TV Title and Womens Title over each shoulder and wearing a one piece leather body suit, no sleeves and her hair in a long braid. J X C with an arm around JEM and wearing his sweatsuit with the Universal Title over his left shoulder. The couple makes their way to the ring and steps inJEM bending over the middle rope for X who sits behind her. They get in and get a mic with JEM speaking.

"Happy Anniversary SEF! And tonight is a lucky night for one lucky lady in the nWs and considering there are only two of us in the group and its not me, well, duh. Jade West, come on down and let's have a match for the Anarchy Women's Championship right here, right now. King Mack already approved it and tonight is your lucky night."

JEM hands the mic off and X taking her TV Title  to exit the ring as Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie plays over the pa bringing out The Devil's Princess. Jade heading down to the ring and looks at JEM cautiously as she hands the Womens Title to the ref and then the match begins.

Mid Card Bout
Jade West v. JEM(c)
SEF Anarchy Womens Championship

JEM lays down for Jade to give her the title she as always wanted.

Winner and NEW Anarchy Womens Champion: Jade West

Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa and here comes King Mack as Jade and JEM get up a bit confused. X coming around the ring to greet ANA and the two shaking hands with ANA whispering to X who nods ok. JEM and Jade exit and head to the back with X while ANA gets in the ring ready for the main event. The In Between by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing Cliff o Clink out almost dragging the title with him and he looks at the ring with disgust. Cliff swaggering down and throws the title in the ring, then heads up the steps stopping as he puts one foot on the apron. He looks at ANA and takes off his jacket throwing it at the SEF Owner, then dives in the ring quickly charging the challenger to a corner. The ref pulling Cliff back to get this match started officially.

Main Event
King Mack v. Cliff o Clink(c)
SEF WUN World Championship

Cliff charging in to spear ANA into the corner burying his shoulder to his midsection  until ANA drives his elbow to the champs back and takes him down where the two wrestle around vying for position. They end up in a stalemate and getting to their feet looking for a lock up with ANA getting a knee to Cliff's midsection. ANA driving Cliff back to the ropes and throws him across the ring looking for Justice, but gets a kick to the face snapping him up. Cliff with a quick spear taking ANA down and lays sideways across his challenger raining down punches on him. ANA scrambling away and both men get to their feet to lock up finally. A bit of a struggle, but ANA backing Cliff to a corner. The CoC quickly turns ANA around shoving him to the corner, then hits him with a couple knife edge chops to the chest. Cliff with a irish whip sending ANA across the ring and follows him with a clothesline. He pulls ANA out with a bulldog and gets up to spring off the middle rope with a moonsault. ANA rolling out of the way and gets up in a squat to wait stalk Cliff before hitting him with Justice. ANA into the pin and Cliff kicks out at two causing some frustration from the Owner of SEF. He gets up yelling at the ref who tells him it was two. Cliff getting up and ANA pulling him up looking for Sister Ann, but the CoC spins out and kicks ANA in the gut, then hits him with a ddt. Cliff getting up to spring off the ropes with a diving elbow to the Owner's head and wrap him up in a sleeper hold on laying on the mat to ground him. ANA reaching up and starts to thrash around trying to get free, but Cliff gets his legs grapevines around his back locking his legs. ANA screaming and rolling around trying to get free or to the ropes. Cliff hanging on tight and ANA fading a bit, almost looks out of it, but shows his heart and gets to his feet with the champ on his back and backs into a corner breaking the hold. ANA falls out to the mat and Cliff comes off the second turnbuckle with a diving elbow to his spine. Cliff into a crossface looking for a submission again, this time rearing back on the head with ANA's right arm locked in his legs. ANA crawling for the ropes, but Cliff spinning him away and so the Owner rolls through the hold and Cliff hangs on. ANA getting close to the ropes and catches a foot on the bottom causing the break. Cliff on his feet running to the ropes to spring back with a quick leg drop to the back of ANA's neck. The CoC pulling him up looking for The End when JEM comes running down to hop on the apron. The ref distracted as he tries to keep her out and Cliff looking for who else is coming when ANA kicks him in the nuts. J X C coming in from the crowd to head to the top as ANA drops Cliff with Justice. X soars off with the Gangsta Splash and rolls from the ring as ANA picks up Cliff to hit Sister Ann making the pin. JEM leaping into X's arms and the ref making the pin.

Winner and NEW World Champion: ANA

Crazy Rap by Afroman plays over the pa as ANA gets up looking down at Cliff a bit disappointment, but X and JEM come in the ring snapping him out of his funk. He takes the World Title and raises it high in the air while staring straight ahead. X hopping around doing crotch chops as JEM stands in front of ANA with her ass in his crotch. ANA doing a crotch chop in front of her as X slides under both their legs doing the same and the nineteenth anniversary of SEF comes to a end.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF