sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Woman's Champion Is Here To Stay Wrestel X

Started by The Perry Family, April 11, 2021, 11:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade the Reigning Woman's Champion is finally in the building and seems be totally refreshed and relaxed for now anyway she got her Woman's Championship right around her waist she heard Tina is looking for her,she i headed right to the ring to have her say on their womans championship match that is going take over the entire ppv her music hits and she walks down to the ring with that evil look on her face goes to the steel steps climbes on the steps in the ring looks around and she is then never changed her expression and she is handed a microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade all right your womans champion is here yeahh about time im sorry but with a ppv as big as this coming up and i have not been booked this week i took it upon myself to go on a nice well deserved vacition which felt so awesome i never felt more realxed in my life anyway back to buisness i hear Tina andrews has been looking for me everywhere igo it seems she is alway's by my side mentioning my name or who knows my name must taste good it is alway's coming out of somebody mouth around this place. so anyway im back im not going anywhere iam right here so andrews i got nothing else to loose u got something to say to me come down. to this ring and say it to my face!!

she wait for reply
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews has already said what she needs to say, so Jade West waits in the ring until Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing out the Golden Goddess in her ring gear with the US Title around her waist and the US Tag Team Title over her right shoulder. Tina bouncing down to the ring in a skip, then rolls in the ring and gets up skipping around Jade to get her own microphone. Taylor slowly circling her Wrestle X opponent before standing a couple feet in front of her to say.)

"Well heaven forbid I said the name of the person I am fighting tonight at the biggest show of the year, oh my, what a call out that was, kid!"

(Tina a bit sarcastic now and just smirks arrogantly as she says.)

"You talk about taking a vacation and you think you have what it takes to compete with me in my ring, no sweetie, no you don't. I'm not looking for you cause I see you so clear that you aren't on my radar. I know you are here, I still remember when you showed up here almost four years ago and you have not changed. A passionate fighter you are, but a long way to go yet. Its funny how you talk about your name coming out of my mouth, yet it seems like everytime you open yours you are talking about me even when we don't have a match booked pitting us against each other, one on one. But hey, I don't really care how much you run your mouth about me, I love it, I enjoy making you and everyone else in this world talk about me. I am the one you love to hate, I am your whore and I will walk out with that Women's Title. And I don't care what you have to say, I've heard it all, Wrestle X is about me, not you. By the way, the name is Taylor Andrews, but I'm sure you'll never get it right or understand why my friends call me Tina."

(Taylor dropping the mic and turns wiping her feet at Jade, then bends through the ropes and hops to the floor skipping up the ramp to the back.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF