sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade in 8 Person Tag Team Action SEF TV

Started by The Perry Family, December 09, 2021, 12:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade West tonight iam in 8 person tag team action this is going be great , if there is one thing iam good at it's being a team player,i won my hardcore match last week now iam going to win again,this time with some help as i team with. + Josh Dobbes + Corez + Xanthus to take on the great talent of Rob Ruckus + Bill Roberts + Steve White + Johnny Rotten now i know we are going to get it done because that is what we do we win,

Jade now i don't know much about my partners all i know is that we are all team players and we are going to be winners tonight we are going to raise some hell tonight, s o let's get this show on the road right here and now.'

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF