sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Violence Manifested (SEF TV)

Started by Josh Dobbes, January 01, 2022, 04:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Dobbes

(I keep pacing back and forth until noticing the red light indicating we're live, so then I turn to face the world with a cold, bitter look etched on my face.)

Josh Dobbes:
Rick Reynolds thinks he is too good to shit in the same stall as the rest of us and probably as his boys in The Triad wipe his ass because he is just too much of a elitist prick. I am sick of that guy! Yes, he is talented in that ring and has proven himself in a hardcore environment a time or two, he knows to rile up the smallest of crowds to the biggest sold out arenas in the world, but he's a dickhead. And he is going to feel violence manifested ten fold on him and his little Triad when he meets the Messiah of Violence Sunday night. I know this is a six man tag match, but I'm not planning on tagging anyone because I'm not planning to win. I am planning a violent act so extreme that I may get fired and you know what, I am ok with that, I am at peace with whatever happens to me as a result of the violence I inflict on The Triad. Well, I am not at peace yet, as a matter of fact, where are my partners!?

(And so I head for the stairs up to the hallway and make my way to the mens locker room barging in to find Steve White sitting with his back to the door. He glances at me over his shoulder ignoring...big mistake, so I grab a metal folding chair cracking the big guy across back. While he is down I slam the chair across his back several times losing count. I kick Steve over on his back and jam the end of the chair to his throat leaning down on it to look at him gasping for air when the door of the locker room opens to reveal my other partner.)

(Johnny staring at his phone and stops when notices me choking out Steve, so I let off and stand there eyeing the Rotten who looks confused.)

Johnny Rotten:
What are you doing man?

(I shrug and sense Johnny is not expecting it prompting me to swing the chair into his left should sending him down to the floor. I then hammer him with several chairshots, again losing count on how many, but when I notice he is down, I jam the chair to his throat, and now I scream.)

"STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

(And I throw the chair across the room in a blind rage causing it to crash into lockers and fall to the ground and now silence ensues besides a few grunts from Steve while Johnny wheezes a bit. A sick smile on my face turns twisted as I look up with that some cold bitterness.)

Josh Dobbes:
Cliche or not, but if this is what I do my partners, then wait and see what I do to The Triad. Rick, Rob, Mark, you have no idea what awaits you when I get my hands on all of you, but I promise that Violence will be Manifested.

(Now I walk away out of the room letting the show cut to a break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF