sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

So Let me get This Straight

Started by Phoenix, February 18, 2022, 12:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

The Phoenix Jake Voss
(Phoenix is teaming with Lucy Quinn to face Jade West and Chris Orton on the Season Premiere of SEF TV and he doesn't mind the mat, the exposure, the chance to go out and remind everyone why he can rise up and take whatever he wants, whenever he wants. What he wants may be different than what he is getting on February twenty seventh, but perhaps he is thinking that he may get what he truly wants at Wrestle X as that may be what he really wants anyways!?!)

Phoenix
Jade West, I remember you. It has been a while since you and I had a match and I embarrassed you, but I'm sure you don't care. Ah, Jade, so high spirited, you never learn though. You have Chris Orton on your team, but is that really going to help you!?. Chris has not faired much better against me than you, but there is two of you, maybe you can put something together that you both are missing on your own!? Now, I have Lucy Quinn joining me for this tag team match on SEF TV, just random, but hey, I've been doing this so long I can make it work like I always do. Lucy and I are going to be driving this home to a W and securing a spot in a future event, a bigger event, a event that will see me challenge someone I need to beat and I need to go to the ring and challenge him."

(Phoenix stepping from the shadows of the hall with his hoody covering his head and black track pants covering the rest. He just heads for the ring ducking through the curtain and here comes Rock You Like A Hurricane by the Scorpions blasting over the pa to pump up this live crowd ready for some action. Phoenix sauntering to the ring watching the crowd and slaps a few eager hands on his way to walk up the ring steps and into the ring getting a microphone from ringside, then stands in the center of the ring with the stick to his mouth.)

Phoenix
So ok, this tag team match is happening, Lucy Quinn and I versus Jade West and Chris Orton and I don't really have much to get off my chest about either. I am maybe disappointed in Jade for not evolving much in her time here and Chris, man, just let it go. You and Jade are kind of a good fit in a way I think, but I have something I have to do now. I have to address someone else, some not in my match at SEF TV, someone I have history with and an have a match with at Wrestle X this year that would be truly historic. Yea, Mack, I am talking about, Daddy Mack, I am calling your ass out to a match at Wrestle X and I am not leaving it at that, no, I am not done calling you out here. I want every bit of you Mack, I want it all, every damn title win, every damn mile on the road, every ounce of passion you got bottled up to pour into this match. This needs to happen Mack, you and I both know it, especially with the IXR back in the stable, you can even bring Taylor ringside, I don't mind if she bites. I bite back!

(The crowd pops loud at that and making some noise like they want to see this match at Wrestle X, or right now!?)

Phoenix
Come on Mack, what do ya say about going one on one with the man who always rises to the top?! You can comeback from anything, so let's see ya come on out here and accept this challenge so you can comeback from a loss at Wrestle X against the Phoenix.

(The crowd anticipating an answer as Phoenix lowers his mic and looks up in a fixed stare to the back waiting for a answer himself.)

FayeBlackwood

And just then out come from beyond the crowd is the clown princess herself, handing out balloons and cracker jack boxes to the kids as she hopped the barrier to slide into the ring. Once in she began to skip around him as she had a mic in hand. She began to speak" Listen here Jade, Me and birdboy here going to take you downtown to china town and show you that you don't mess with the dynamic duo." She stopped skipping and turn to look at Phoenix and then smiled" Hiya birdy. whoaaa you look tall." She giggled as she went back to skipping around her partner, humming a tune.

Phoenix

The Phoenix Jake Voss

(Phoenix lifting his mic slowly as Lucy continues skipping, but slows to a stop as she sees him about to speak.)

Phoenix
So Mack is not coming out and I look like a dumbf*ck! All I wanted was a match at Wrestle X with a man I got deep history with and nothing all that good between us, so maybe a match for the ages is what we need to have happen. I know the people want to see it, so Mack better answer soon or I won't be as patient as his buddy pretends to be.

(The Unforgiven by Metallica plays over the pa bringing out the Owner of SEF in boots, jeans, and a printed t-shirt with some grey patterns on black and a little red. A pair of dark sunglasses cover his eyes as his head is clean shaven, but a bit of a beard around his mouth trimmed up. Viper marches his way out in that dominant swagger he never loses and just heads up the steps into the ring producing a microphone from his back pocket and lifting it up to say to Phoenix who he stands a couple feet from.)

Viper
I am inclined to make this match and well you may think I have that power, I can't force Mack to have it, but I can persuade him.

Phoenix
I don't need your help and I don't want it.

(Phoenix looks up to look Viper in his eyes showing he is ready to drop the Owner where he stands if he has to. Viper smirking and holds a hand up to motion no fight.)

Viper
Ok, I get it, I'm the last person anyone wants help from, or at least a top star like you who has no trouble securing his spot without any influence. See Phoenix, can I call you that!? I suppose I can since I called you that a decade ago, but hey, a lot has happened since then, a whole decade! Phoenix, you and I won't be friends, but we work together, you're a great talent and like me or not, so was I. And granted I tried to kill SEF once, I can't do that. I don't know that I could have really done all them years ago, I was just so mad, so angry, and I didn't know what to do, but now I do and if you don't want my help, fine, but I will talk to Mack about this match myself and let him know why I think it has to happen because you are right, it does need to happen. Now, a word of warning, some people want my help and if those people cross paths with you, well, you won't be getting my help so much as you'll be getting helped out of their way by me.

Phoenix
Well boss, I don't care about your threat because you and your DVF are no threat to me. I have been buried by you enough times to know better than to accept anything from you. I will take it if I want it, but I will not be your boy. I am a man who will now turn my sights to you and say that if Mack does not want to face me at Wrestle X, then I challenge you, Viper.

Viper
And I say no. I will talk to Mack, you will get your match.

Phoenix
And if I don't, I get you.

Viper
We'll see about that.

(Viper turns to walk out of the ring taking his mic with him and heading to the back as Phoenix smiles knowing he'll get it, so he too looks to leave, but turns to eye Lucy who stands there feeling ignored. Phoenix holding the ropes and waves her on over, so Lucy skips over to exit the ring and walks to the back with Phoenix.)
viper

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF