sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WWE's The Miz, Titus O'Neil to announce selections at 2022 NFL Draft

Started by Liz, April 22, 2022, 09:25:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

WWE's The Miz and Titus O'Neil will take part in the 2022 NFL Draft next week in Las Vegas. 
WWE revealed today that Miz and O'Neil will announce draft selections for their respective hometown teams, with O'Neil representing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and Miz representing the Cleveland Browns. 
It was not stated which picks the WWE stars would be announcing beyond O'Neil's appearance coming on the second day of the NFL Draft on Friday, April 29, also O'Neil's 45th birthday.
"I'm honored to represent my Hometown NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, at this year's NFL Draft. As a person who holds a great relationship with many of the players and someone who enjoys an impactful partnership with the Bucs organization serving the Tampa Bay Region through my Bullard Family Foundation, this is truly a special moment. This opportunity to announce the name of the next great contributor to our community both on and off the field is an honor that I'll never forget. It's also the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT ever as I get to celebrate on my birthday this very special occasion with the NFL, the Bucs, the Tampa Bay community, and the player selected," O'Neil said in a statement on WWE.com.
"I am thrilled to head to Las Vegas to represent my hometown Cleveland Browns at the NFL Draft. As someone who grew up a huge Browns fan, the opportunity to play a small part in the future of the franchise is a dream come true. This is going to be AWESOME," Miz said in a statement. 
The first round of the 2022 NFL Draft airs Thursday, April 28 on ABC, ESPN, and NFL Network at 8 p.m. Eastern time.
Rounds 2 and 3 will air at 7 p.m. Eastern time on the same networks on Friday, April 29. 
Rounds 4-7 will air at 12 p.m. Eastern time on Saturday, April 30.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF