sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Hanging In The Woods (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, May 02, 2022, 07:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Sitting around a campfire deep in the woods somewhere, or maybe just in his backyard, but which one!? Mack with a black hoodie on and the hood up, a pair of blue jeans and dark boots and the fire cracking and popping, the light gleaming off his baby blue eyes.)

"Taylor Andrews is a hoe piece of work and now that she got her World Championship, this rebellion may not, well, maybe the time isn't for it to begin, but end!?"

(Mack drifting off into a stare at the flames shooting up from the crackling logs.)

"Not that I think she'll let me down, or our Tag Team Title run together, but iXr, IXF, IX, XR, heh, I just don't know if I got it in me to train a whole new band of rebels!? Naw, if they wanna learn from ol' D-Mack, then they need to just sit back and watch The Ultimate Rebel on his own, embarking on the greatest run in the history of this business because it may be the last!? Go out with a bang, in a blaze of f'n glory! We'll see about that one, but what we will not see is new Tag Team Champions anytime soon. Bob and Bill, or excuse me, Brooklyn Bomb and Westside Wanksta! No, that isn't right either."

(Mack looks confused, but sarcastic as hell with that grin a forming wide and his eyes all pied.)

"Rob Ruckus and Bill Roberts, ya all been a long way in SEF, from the bottom of the barrel to World Champion, ya done it all, so enjoy what ya earned. I don't care if I have to go one on two against ya two, ya ain't take the titles from Taylor and I and believe me, I know how to keep them by any means. I been around a block or two, I been up and down a road a couple times, so no doubt about I learned a lot about what not to do, but what I can do and better than anyone else. Thirty f'n years in this business and I still cannot be outperformed, out wrestled, our outmatched by anyone, let alone two or three, no matter the odds, The Showsteala prevails. The Ultimate Rebel is who I am though, this is who you all wanted during my absence in those lost years of SEF when I left for three years. Ya all screamed for me, refusing to accept a cheap knock off no matter how well he may have knew me. I will give you your rebel yell louder than anyone in history, Mack is back baby boys and girls, so sit yo asses down and enjoy the show, its gonna get great!"

(Mack hopping off to stomp off past the fire into the darkness of the woods.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF