sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Reunited. [Evolution 58]

Started by Bluelight788, March 30, 2012, 07:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

At Evolution 57, Derek put the International Title on the line for the second week in a row against 3 other people - Nykki Delight, Rick Reynolds, and Xanthus. Derek nailed Rick with a roundhouse kick to the face and then the Concussion for the three count retaining the championship. Afterwards, Xanthus continued his assult on the Hardcore Daredevil, resembling what he's done in recent weeks. The tension has been building and coming up is Evolution 58, one week away from the biggest SEF event of the year, Wrestle X! Derek will team up with Matt Matlock and face the team of The Resurrector and Xanthus.

Derek is at his home in Chicago Illinois and he has company over that some would consider rather unusual. Ashley Pearson is sitting on the couch in Derek's living room smoking from a blunt and Derek comes into the room with a couple beers and has a seat next to her as he passes her one of the beers.

Ashley
Here's to...being civil with one another.

They drink to that and Ashley passes the blunt to Derek and he takes a couple hits off the blunt and leans back a little more on the couch becomming more relaxed.

Derek Helms
You know, for someone that once bashed me for smokin' weed, you're sure hittin' that like a champ!

Ashley
I used to get high all the time in my first years of working with SEF. I quit around the time I met you. And I only bashed you because at that time we hated each other, remember?

Derek Helms
Yeah, but those were some good times beating the hell out of each other, taking our frustrations out on one another. But I'm glad we worked things out and we're civil with one another.

Ashley
I just want to make sure you know this, I'm not interested at all in getting back together or teaming with you in the future for any matches, but it is nice hanging out with someone you once loved.

Derek  Helms
Very true.

Derek takes a couple more hits off the blunt and passes it to Ashley. She takes a big hit and starts coughing.

Derek Helms
Whoa, easy there chief.

Ashley
Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up. You're not my dad.

Derek Helms
Thank god. So anyways, what's this I hear about you retiring soon?

Ashley
This is my last year with SEF and my last year as a professional wrestler. I feel like I've done enough and it's time to hang up the boots. But before I do, I want to make it to Wrestle X. For cryin' out loud, it's in my hometown of Houston. Wrestle X needs Ashley Pearson, and Houston needs their hometown hero. I'm determined to make it to Wrestle X. You don't have anything to worry about, you're already on the card defending your International Title against Xanthus. To beat Jason Stratus, Tina, and Jenom means the world to me and I will do anything to make it to Wrestle X!

Derek Helms
Well, I think you have what it takes to beat Tina. Really, you shouldn't consider Jason Stratus or Jenom to be any competition because you beat Jason before, and Jenom is a rookie.

Ashley
I've had about enough of Tina. For a while, I had a high amount of respect for the woman, but lately all I see when I look at her is an overrated waste of space that needs to go away. She's like a vermon that needs to be killed and I'm the kind of person to do that.

Derek Helms
Okay, just don't actually kill her. You don't need to go to prison AGAIN.

Ashley
Yeah yeah, I know. Tonight, I'm going to pin Tina's shoulders to the mat for the three count and just like that, she won't be walking into the Astrodome come April 8th. Like I said, being able to compete at Wrestle X in my hometown of Houston means the world to me!

Ashley takes a couple final hits off the blunt before putting it out in the ash tray. Derek pulls out another blunt from out of nowhere and lights it up and takes in a few hits.

Ashley
What about you? What are your plans for Evolution 58? You team with Matt Matlock and face The Resurrector and Xanthus.

Derek Helms
That match, without a doubt, should be the match of the night. You have Matt Matlock currently feuding with The Resurrector, and then you have 2 hardcore Icons facing off with one another just one week away from a big Scaffolding Match where the International Championship will be on the line. Xanthus has proven why he is that damn good and he has proven why he is the number one contender for the International Title. Here's the thing though, he thinks that he can play mind games with me and get under my skin and he probably thinks that our match at Wrestle X will be a breeze, and it won't. I have said time and time again that this belt is NOT going away anywhere anytime soon. I have worked too damn hard to get to where I am right now, and I won't let ANYONE take this championship away from me!

Ashley
Okay, that's what we can expect at Wrestle X. What about what we can expect in 2 days in that tag match?

Derek Helms
Basically, it's going to be an awesome tag team match, but Matlock and I are going to beat the holy hell out of Xanthus and Troy. It's as simple as that. Xanthus is more than welcome to try and fight me like he always does after the match, I love a good fight. People look at the card for Wrestle X and they see big matches like Nick Torres against Corez, and Rick Reynolds against Mack. People fail to notice the hype of the Scaffolding Match. This is a match that can kill people. It has high potential for killing someone, and I fucking love it. Some say the war will end at Wrestle X, but I think the fun times are just beginning. At Evolution 58, Matt Matlock and I are going to be the victors, and at Wrestle X you can also expect me to retain this title of mine!

Ashley
We both have our hands full. You need to beat Xanthus to prove that the mind games he's been playing have no effect on you, and I need to beat either Tina, Jason, or Jenom to make it to my hometown of Houston and compete at SEF's biggest show of the year. A lot is on the line at Evolution, a lot more than you think.

Derek Helms
Very true. Let's not talk about that anymore and keep smokin' this delicious blunt!

Derek takes a big hit off the blunt and passes to Ashley and takes a few hits for herself as they continue to make small talk.

On Sunday, April 1st, Derek Helms teams up with Matt Matlock to take on The Resurrector and Xanthus. These two teams have bad blood between them and you can expect all hell to break loose as we are almost one week away from SEF's biggest show of the year. What will go down Sunday night when these four men blos the roof off the Amarillo Civic Center?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF