sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Golden Gal Gets Some T & A (Evolution)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 22, 2012, 09:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sitting on a bench in the locker room is Tina in her ring gear with her golden blonde hair hanging down her shoulders She looks down to the floor thinking, just taking in the past weeks she had when in walks Sara Marie asking.

Anyone looking for a blow...oh, hi Tina, say, want to have some fun?!

Tina looking up just laughs a little smirking at Sara who walks over sitting down next to the real T & A. Tina crossing her right leg over her left as Sara rubs against her asking.

So what do you think honey, are you gonna show Ashley why Wrestle X was a fluke victory for her?

Tina arching a brow just smirks still and says.
Well I admit she had homefield advantage, she simply caught me in a roll up, it happens, but on Evolution she taps like she did before. Ashley had her moment, now I take back my belt and become a three time International Champion! Ashley Pearson is a good wrestler who had the spotlight at Wrestle X, she was the highlight for Houston, but it was I who made sure she had a good match and tonight its simply about the gold!

Sara shrugging just asks.

Think you can beat Derek since last time he beat you?!

Tina shrugging now just says.

Derek and I have more history than one match and I doubt one more match is all we have left between us for the Hardcore Daredevil is about to find out who the real breakout star in SEF is going to be. He had his moment as well and now its time for me to reclaim what is rightfully mine, the belt I helped bring back to prestige. I remade the International Title by dominating competition, I fought anyone and everyone, hell, I beat Xanthus before Derek ever returned! I battled triple threat matches back to back and won, I was the greatest International Champion of this year and last year and probably of all time for who has really outshined me!?!

Sara climbs on Tina's lap straddling her, then starts kissing on her and Tina just let's her, rubs Sara's ass a bit. Sara forcing her tits in Tina's face, then she gets smacked on her ass and Tina pushes her down to the floor. Tina pulling her shorts down to reveal a black g string and Sara burying her face between the Golden Gal's legs. Sara moving around ferociously and rocks her body a bit wild as Tina gets a smile on her face saying.

Good girl, use those oral skills the best way you know how and tonight I'll use my superior wrestling skill to kick Ashley's ass all over the Freeman Coliseum!

And then she leans back closing her eyes as Sara really gets into it making the Golden Gal moan softly. She grabs at Sara's hair keeping her face buried and looks to be enjoying herself when fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF