sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

MMA fighter Valerie Loureda signs with WWE

Started by Liz, June 29, 2022, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Ariel Helwani on the MMA Hour reported today that WWE has signed Valerie Loureda to a WWE deal, becoming the first Cuban-American woman signed with the promotion.
The 23-year-old Loureda will begin her WWE journey on July 19 despite remaining under contract with Bellator. The MMA fighter, who has a record of 4-1, will be working full-time with WWE but Bellator's Scott Coker said that they eventually look forward to welcome her back in the cage when she decides to return.
Posing for photos with a Money In The Bank briefcase in the middle of a road, Loureda wrote, "I am honored to become the first Cuban American woman in history to sign with the WWE. I come from a family of immigrants, now it's my time to represent our Latin culture, I was destined for this. Thank you for this opportunity @WWE @WWENXT
I will make you proud. AZUCAR! #305"
Triple H added, "An incredibly driven young woman working hard in sport and business to make a name for herself and her family. Cannot wait to have Valerie start training at the @WWEPC and make her impact in @WWENXT! Welcome to @WWE!"
Loureda is somewhat of a social media sensation and has nearly a million followers on Instagram despite still being fairly new to the sport of MMA.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF