sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to kick his ass (War r/p #1)

Started by JohnCarter, August 20, 2012, 08:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" cameras find John Carter walking in the hallway stops started speaking into the camera.

Let me guess you wanna know what going to happen between myself against Shady Mack gonna smack him around. I'm going to kick his ass all over that ring take his championship don't care what stipulation mark my words Shady Mack going to get his ass kick ain't nothing he can do to stop me

John Carter walks pass the camera as "War" went to a commerical break.

Daddy Mack

Back from break and we find Shady Smack, not Shady Mack, but Shady Smack running down the hall with the Iron Title strapped across his small body. No shirt, but at least he has on black sweats and sneakers. He hurries down the hall beating on the dressing room door of Shane Mack, but no one answers, so Shady yells.

LET ME IN ASSHOLE!!!

He keeps pounding and still no one answers. Shady looks around and kicks the door, then hobbles away holding his right foot. He walks down the hall sulking when Julie walks up to him looking hot as hell in a plain black gown down to her knees and cut a little low to see some curves. She smiles at Shady who looks up raising his eyebrows. Julie chuckling just asks.

What's going on Shady?

The midget just looks up bummed out saying.

I can't find Mack and I have a match on WAR tomorrow and well...what the fuck am I thinking?!

He begins to laugh a bit hysterical and Julie raising her brow chuckles again when Shady says.

John Carter can blow off a fucking pier if he thinks he is going to smack me around. The dumb son of a bitch can't even get my name right, but tomorrow night when I'm smacking him back to class, he'll be getting it all wrong.

Julie smiling just says.

Sounds like you got things under control, but if ya need anything, Mack isn't the only one you can come to for help. SEF has and always will look out for ya and maybe we could fit ya into management somewhere down the road.

Shady liking that just asks.

Can I run WAR instead of that douchebag GM ya got now?

Julie laughing just says.

I'll think about it, but he has some good ideas and may be evaluated on WAR like Sly was saying a few days ago.

Shady asksing.

Can I be his assistant and help run WAR?

Julie amused by his eagerness says.

I will consider that idea, though I'll have to discuss it with...

She trails off when Norm comes strolling over kicking Shady in his ass. Shady turning around, but just smirks at the Owner, then kicks him in the shin. Norm taking it with a grimace, smiles at Julie, then looks to Shady saying.

Hey bitch, consider yourself assistant manager to the GM and feel free to wear that belt as long as you can hold on to it. I have a feeling you don't need help to beat John Carter, though the guy is nice to work with, he even admitted his training comes from watching this on TV. You go show him that even if ya can't beat a guy like me, ya can beat a guy like him!

Norm grinning and Shady snarling at him just says.

Step in the ring then bitch!

Norm waving him off says.

Now now, I can't, remember, hell, I ain't supposed to be here now, shit, get that camera outta here!

And Norm turning into Smoked ducks under the view which now gets whipped upt o the ceiling, then the feed goes to static and then to black.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Its not Shady Mack that I'm facing on "War" thank god anyone with Mack as last name pretty much morons. The guy I'm facing is Shady Smack I mean who the fuck came up with that stupid ass name really come one this little guy I can throw him across the ring even gorilla press him drop him on his face. I'm sitting in my locker room smoking a joint like I don't need to worry about killing a midget taking away his championship, so I started talking into a camera which is on me.

Shady Smack, I don't give a crap about what your name is the only thing I'm concern about taking that championship away from you, and what the hell are you doing running around naked I mean really ain't good way to pick up chicks in my mind what are you is right between your legs little dick who going to get his ass kicked ain't damn thing you can do to stop me.

John Carter inhale his joint blow smoke into the camera, and "War" went to a commerical break.

Daddy Mack

What is in a name anyways? Is a name really that important or is what YOU put into your name what really matters? Like say the original D-Mack, Shane Mack, Mack huh, that name is known to be one of the greatest pro wrestlers in the world. Mack has traveled here, there, and everywhere reigning on top and all over the place! Shady Smack, he's known for being a crazy ass who copies Mack's crazy ass and goes to the extreme with it. Shady also isn't that bad in the ring, though he may be a midget, he got the nuts to back his ass up, plus he got friends in high places! He may not stand eye to eye with John Carter, but Shady Smack can outwit that fool any day of the week. And speaking of getting high, there goes the Iron Champ with the title strapped around his naked body covering his privates. A blunt hanging from his mouth and just kinda strolls on down the hall all baked when he sees Stacy coming the other way. Shady heads her off trying to hump her leg, but Stacy with a kick to his chest sends the midget to his back. His legs spreading with his junk hanging out and for a midget he's hung decent, damn. Shady scrambling up and Stacy walking off quick gets met by Nick Torres down the hall and the two head into a room. Shady just heading the other way after picking his blunt up, then he spots Samantha Winters in her small black "dress" and shrugs. He runs up to her humping her leg and Samantha just smiling says.

I'll fuck you again, but first, an interview!

Shady backing off smirking just motions to bring it on, so Samantha asks.

How do you feel being Iron Champion?

Shady shrugging just smiles saying.

I feel free and a bit drafty, but full of glee, and it ain't the urge to pee, so honey drop to yo knee and let me see!

Shady grinning and laughing now as Samantha shaking her head just smiles and says.

In a second, but first. Do you think you can beat John Carter who seems to think you and your name are no threat to him?!

Shady laughing more just flips his middle finger this way, then answers.

Johnny will get beat and knocked off his feet going down to his back where I be laying the Smack!

Shady smiling as Samantha just smiles and asks.

What do you think about John acussing you of being a little dick even though I can vouch for your size?

Shady just shrugging folds his arms over his chest saying.

Johnny just jealous of a midget, so I'm a wave my digit embarrassing he and his one incher, then drop him like a pincher. Lil nappy ass ho wanna talk shit, but he can't back up one bit, so Shady Smack not gonna lack, I'm a bust John up and down, make him look like a clown.

Shad unfolding his arms starts humping Samantha's leg again and she just nods ok taking him into a room to fuck him again. Moans and groans heard from that room now, so away we go to find something else happening in the halls of SEF!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF