sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Savanna Looks For Simon Backstage

Started by Tonya Walker, March 26, 2023, 01:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker is Shown Backstage With her Sister Lexi She SHown Chewing Some Gum, she Smirks and Begin to Talk To Somebody Backstage

Savanna Walker. hey Does Anyone Know Where Simon Nash Locker Room Is, Im Savanna Walker We are Old Friends.

She Wait For Reply
Tonya Walker.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash has his head down. Deep in thoughts as he knows that he is about to be in the fight of his career. 

Simon: Can i help you? 

Tonya Walker

Savanna walker: Hey There Let me Say This, I Can Either Help you Or Ruin OR Hurt You! Im Not Sure You Know Who Iam So Let Me Remind You,Who Iam,

Savanna Walker: I See You Got a Title Match With A Taylor Andrews First of All She is a No Class Trampy Bimbo, Who im Sure You Can Defeat But You Would Look Good With Some Gold, Around Your Waist.

Savanna Walker. You Need Me Ringside So Mis Trampy Andrews Comes Out The Loser In This Game You Know What i Mean, Having me By Your side Can help You And Not Hurt you If You Make, The Wrong Decision,

Savanna Walker, Plus I Think We Be Good Together Know What i Mean .Mr Nash, How Does This Sound

Savanna Walker. Nash-Walker U Need Me By Your Side.

She plays With her Pocket Knife, n Talks

Savanna Walker It Is Your Choice

She Waits

Tonya Walker.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon thinks about it for a second 

Simon: Thanks but no thanks

Simon gets up from his seat.

Simon: Cause myself and Taylor has something that is called respect for one another. That is why i asked Carlos and Jason to stay in the back. When i fight with talyor tonight. I am pretty sure that she has said the same  to her friends and her crew to stay behind. 

Simon: IF i am going to take out the golden girl of SEF. I need to do this on my own. on the biggest stage. in the biggest match of my career. 

Simon: look thank you for your concern and thinking that i need help. 

Simon: Maybe in the future we can work together. But tonight is not that night. 

Simon: I need to do this on my own. Tonight i am going Lone wolf and i would hope that the Golden Goddess does come alone. So that we can settle this once and for all. 

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker" hmm Respect Huh See How Far That Gets You When You Need It The Most, Let me Tell You Something Dude It Gets You Nowhere Absoultey Nowhere, But Betrayed By Your Friends n Family,

Savanna Walker: Yeah Mabye Someday, We Can Do Buisness Together Good Luck in Your Championship Title Match Dude, You Going To Really Need it,

Savanna Walker, But Anything I Can Do To Change Your Mind, Let Me Know, But Remember This You Will not See A Walker Giving You Such a Good Deal Only Once in a Lifetime

she Waits
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF