sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Happy New Year

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 31, 2012, 11:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Taylor Andrews, in a silver nighty cut to her mid thigh, sitting on the edge of a round bed covered in a red satin sheet. Her blonde hair hanging down from under a red santa hat and her legs crossed while Taylor just smiles a bit seductive.

So in just a couple hours we enter a new year, but the same constant will remain and that is the Golden Goddess remaining II Champion. On WAR I get a chance at the THC Title, to unify with my title and well I am not that thrilled about the hardcore scraps, there is no way in hell I am losing the gold. Especially to Shane Ewing who has been in SEF about the same time as I have yet remains to be an unknown never was. Of course, speaking of him this way may make him not care about me or this match or anything at all, like that even matters!?!

Taylor confused just laughs and asks.

If you don't care about anything Shane, then why do you care to even be here?

Cause he thinks he has something, but doesn't realize what he's even doing.

Taylor looking to her left where Julie comes in wearing a matching nighty with her blonde hair curled a bit and wavy hanging free. Her hair bouncing as she moves over behind Taylor on the bed, Julie on her knees behind the II Champ and begins kissing on her neck. Taylor with her eyes closed and Julie caressing the Golden Gal's perky breasts causing her nipples to show through the nighty. Julie squatting  back on her legs hangs her arms around Taylor's neck pulling her back against herself saying.

You may as well have the night off Wednesday considering your opponent. Although, I got nothing better to do and your match is hardcore rules, so we could make sure its real easy for you to be ready for another night like tonight!!!

A smirk from both golden haired ladies and Julie taking the santa hat off Taylor as the Golden Goddess says.

Sounds fun! A lot more fun than Shane will ever get to have. You know what Shane Ewing...

Taylor piercing those eyes of hers this way with a bit of a scorn.

You and your skank girlfriend need to leave because the new year for you is only going to ring in a reality check. SEF is too extreme for you Dallas wannabes in your softcore society! Go drop off a real cliff and do us all a favor because you will never be as dominant as us and neither will those new kids coming in here after that Kasey cunt!

Julie grinning just says.

So your painting a target on us being a dominant couple, adding more pressure!

Taylor shrugging with a smirk just says.

Nothing we can't handle, least its nothing I can't handle!

Taylor turning swings her legs up on the bed facing Julie who pulls the Golden Goddess close to say.

I can handle anyone and anything, honey!

Julie licking her lips, then kisses Taylor as their arms wrap around each other, breaking for a second to say in unison.

Happy New Year SEF!

And away we go to find Viper walking down a hallway searching for someone. He comes upon a large room where most of the roster is inside having a new years eve party. Viper looking in appears disappointed and heads down the hall to his office stepping in to find it empty. He looks down at the desk at the picture of him and Whitney Marret, a smile across his face. Viper touching a finger to Whitney's face, then he turns to leave when...

Liz

A woman a in tight blue leather and lacey off-the-shoulder mid thigh dress and a pair of peridot encrusted Christian Louboutin heels, a diamond solitaire necklace, a black onyx and diamond platinum ring, three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets with a clear watch that has diamonds on it and diamond rosary type of necklace with a pair of dangly diamond chandelier earrings makes her way into the office from outside. This woman is no other than Whitney Marret, the great founder of SEF. She makes her way over to Viper with a great big smile and says to him.

Whitney Marret:
Hiya big man! Grandma had to chase me outta the bus to be with William. She thinks I'm spending too much time with him.

Viper and Whitney laugh and hug.

Viper:
You might be. Who knows?

They break the embrace and Whitney  looks at him and laughs a little more and says to him.

Whitney Marret
We gotta party to go to. I wanna show this great MILF bod off and then at midnight, who knows what we'll be doing?

Whitney winks and blushes as Viper laughs with a deep laugh that makes Whitney blush even more so as they leave the office with each others arms around their waist. As they make their way to the large room where the most of the roster is, they pass by the backstage staff and wish them "Happy New Year!" with wonderful smiles on their faces. They get to the room and walk in and they are overwhelmed with the hellos and such. As they all watch the ball drop, all the couples get together and get ready for the ball to hit "2013". Whitney has Viper and looks up to him with a smile and says with tears.

Whitney Marret:
Thank you for everything. You'll never know how much I appreciate you coming into my life ten years ago and we have a son to prove our love with. I love you so much.

Viper reaches up with his left hand that has his wedding band on it and took his thumb and wiped her tears from her face. And as the ball hits "2013", the noise gets deafening and the couples kiss. Whitney and Viper look to the camera and says.

Viper and Whitney:
Happy New Year and let it be a great one for you all with lots of love and other great things to you all! We love you guys!

Viper and Whitney turn to themselves and give a passionate, hot, erotic kiss to each other as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF