sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Enter Zilus Zion |o1|

Started by ZilusZion, January 01, 2013, 08:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZilusZion

ooc: here's a short one for the time being.

Two, three days in the SEF, and already are the duo of Zilus Zion and Tori Adams taken on notice like the biggest, brightest billboard on the block. Given the amount of events that have surged in the short time span since their arrival? Yea, it's really no awe-inspiring surprise that they made it to the first event of the New Year. It's called 'making impact'; etching a bold statement that resonates throughout the entire hallway and reaches the attention of management. Forcing itself into their ears to a point they can't help but trial the individuals that coerced themselves to the face of the SEF to conquer it.

Even if it was all truly dedicated to the demise and eradication of a doppelganger. A fake. A clone, or whatever the fuck it really is.

Point is, what has happened -- made this happen. It made WAR for the opening of 2013; more intense, more intriguing and definitely a lot more better than what it formerly was.

While the 'Hardcore Sex Appeal' that is Tori, saunters off to face the same repulsive twat that has reason in her's and Zilus' arrival to the SEF, the Leader of Misdemeanor has his fair of fun to deal with someone called -- Just Joe.

Really? Even Trader Joe's sounds more defiant, and Zilus buys his orange juice there.

But if this is ultimately what Zilus Zion is compensated with for pursuing the same ambition as his girl friend -- aside from recurring, unbridled sex in any part of the planet, bar Fakey Winterborn's locker room -- then, fuck it. Let the War games begin with a hostile takeover that sends a cold chill streaming down the entire spine of the SEF.

Let the 'Ex Nihilo' story continue to be written.

Like most days in Summer, it begins with a healthy shaft of sunlight kissing someone's skin. In this day however, it's the Leader of Misdemeanor that fondles his lips over the side of Tori's neck as she mutters a soft-spoken groan in reaction to his biting. Taking his hands, scouring them up her exposed belly button till grasping firmly at her veiled chest; clawing at it with that instinctive animal manner that never says die. A reel of pleasure unfolds.

And all of this takes place inside a bus.

Over by the end, is a forlorn and empty shelter of metal where Zilus Zion overlays the bench by sitting with a knee folded over the top, and Tori nudged in between his crotch. As usual, keeping close like bread and butter to have that 'feel right' impression that makes them smirk. And speaking of 'feeling right', that's just what Tori Adams and Zilus Zion were about the majority of times. A god damn creed that has had a hand in the recent misdemeanors that surged in the SEF, and possibly more to come.

ZILUS ZION: "You never know where you're really going and who you are going to meet in the way."

Zilus voices in, skidding his hands down towards her legs, running his fingers over at the pink fishnets she sports that day. Evidently, sticking to Zilus' grunge style of apparel in a more alluring and exposed way.

ZILUS ZION: "That's the suburban philosophical expression regarding the journey in life, as told by the circus. It's an idiom I have carried with me everywhere like a tattoo in my skin; an extra limb of my body that traces back to the outskirts of Briley's Circus in France 1988. 'Tis me as an uninspired orphaned boy, kicking rocks outside of the true spectacle without much importance before becoming a prodigious escape artist shrouded in spotlights and Eiffel Tower-sized banners."

He grins, streaming his hands over towards the hems of Tori's mini skirt. Watching her bite her lips the more possessive he got with her.

ZILUS ZION: "Age seven, I eluded a death in a tank of ravaging piranha's. Age eight, a train failed to turn me into mush. Age nine, I wasn't pierced by seven hundred kunai knives embedded onto the inside of an iron maiden. And by age ten-" Zilus rests his chin over Tori's shoulder patting his lips over her mesh shirt. "I had already traveled around the whole European continent, performing for over a billion different people in sold out shows in the most prestigious arenas."

The cameras catch sight of Tori nodding with her kinky eyebrows shooting up.

ZILUS ZION: "I had done what most adults never accomplish in a lifetime while barely in my early ten's. But that was just part of what made my transition to wrestling even easier. Being used to the strenuous pressure, the tight schedule and the crass yet insipid crowd that come to have some life fed to them. On top of it all, I had to compete with others to remain on the spotlight. Always looking to outdo whatever I did first, pushing myself to the brink of a new limit unbeknownst to me. I adopted some Samurai philosophy and either gave it all to win it all, or I was pierced with failure."

TORI ADAMS: "But Zilus Zion doesn't know 'failure.'"

Tori says, momentarily turning her head back at him to garner his tongue lashing against his lips in a brash manner.

ZILUS ZION: "That's the point. With all my exertion I have only propelled myself to becoming the top tier predator of the food chain. With all my journeys around the world, I have fused my abilities with those of the greatest teachers in various forms of arts to reach a state of omnipotence. And it's not me speaking out of my ass, but a factual statement in which I have distributed losses to people in the past four years in a straight flush. Call it an undocumented Guinness World Record."

His eyes gaze off from the radius of the camera and begin to scrutinize the inside of the bus. Many heads trivially shifting back at his direction, giving him leery eyes with various intentions in them.

ZILUS ZION: "I have partaken in scenarios such as these; enclosed in a tiny space with different faces that think different of me. While some envy, others despise, desire and damn. But it's never been a viable factor that has affected my capabilities. As I have gone through the hungriest of jungles, the biggest of mountains, or the most darkest of caves regardless of never knowing what direction to take -- yet I have always emerged victorious. I have found my way around the game, made it my bitch and have established my will with an iron fist."

The Leader of Misdemeanor skids his hands down towards Tori's waist, embracing her tightly against him.

ZILUS ZION: "Now I don't expect any of you in the SEF to know that or what little rouses I have under my sleeves just yet. Oh no, I expect you to cling onto the belief that at the moment I am just the 'boy toy' to this grunge goddess. That I am nothing special but another little bragger with no game at hand." He chuckles, looking back at Tori. "So when WAR happens? Well, we'll leave that to your imagination."

He snickers along with Tori before making out right on the spot. Concluding this brief match promo.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF