sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Same Old Shit....

Started by svd, April 06, 2023, 02:08:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svd

salmanvandam007                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/11/2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:86.166.189.66
Date Posted:19/11/2009 7:04 AMCopy HTML

SVDJEFF.jpg picture by salmanvandam007
Things are heating up as Extreme is coming closer ,the night of history will be witnessed by many,two gladiators will fight till death to become the next international champion,but who will it be?Will it be Bethany ,or will SVD overpower her and Midnight in that match,since Midnight is getting involved as a manger to Bethany,who knows what evil things these two can bring up during the match?But SVD is coming out prepared for this battlefield and as we speak,Salman appears on the titantron,he had his face painted as he looks up at the camera.

SVD:"Bethany"

He mentioned the name of his opponent as he at one point lowers his head and raises back,with seductive smile appearing on his face,he begins to speak back.

SVD:"Bethany,you and your girlfriend have been playing games with me for weeks,and those games,those so called mind games will be stopped tonight,when I Hit the Icon kick,followed the Icon Iron  and each and every move to make me the new international champion".

The camera zoom and the by the look of his face,he was damn serious about his every word he said,it was look like that he his willing to do everything that he has said,and he definently will.

SVD:"Bethany, you know in all your promos you kept on saying the same old shit again and again,well it not your fault,even in your matches,I have seen all the old ones,and I studing,in every match you imply the same old moves again and again,but for tonight at EXTREME that wont work,because I am gonna be the one that will be taking things to extreme,you kept on saying that I got no talent.I will show Bethany who is the one with the real talent and I mean REAL TALENT.

He shaked his head and then crack a little.

SVD:"You wanna see some real talent bitch then you will get to see it ,When I come in the ring and knock your brains out of your mind,I will be standing tall as the next INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION,and there is nothing you can do about it and I mean Nothing."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF