sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What a joke!

Started by Tori Adams, January 04, 2013, 10:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tori Adams

As this tv court room drama with Fakey Kasey aired... you could see the tension thru out the arena... the seriousness on all the faces... Oh wait thats a lie.. Tori Adams was seen laughing her ass off at the latest dumb stunt of the new year... SEF interviewers caught up with Tori on this as they were asking her thoughts...

||Tori Adams||- That has to be the fucking dumbest stunt of the New Year!  I mean really is this bitch trying to make sure she is remembered before I kill her? 

Tori laughed as she shook her head thinking about it, she had also heard of the other statmenet made by the big wigs of the company as that made her laugh even more..

||Tori Adams||- Kasey is such a lame ass cunt... She can't win, she knows she can't, so like a bitch up against a wall getting her ass pounded she's looking for a safe way out... But her condem just broke..

Tori smirked thinking about it..

||Tori Adams||- Kasey is nothing but a diease... A plague to any wrestling company... This fake I mean... Not the real Kasey Winterborn.. but this fucked up piece of shit, who thinks she actually matters, or that anyone acutally cares about her... She's like a maggot... That attaches onto the living, getting her feast...but soon... someones about to hit her with that damn bug spray and kill her ass off...

Tori just laughs shaking her head a bit at the dumbest stunt she has seen by this stupid cunt thus far, but of course she knew it was just starting and she was sure that the little bitch would be crying soon, or trying something else... Tori would be watching and ready... Knowing that soon things would be going her way....It was all just a matter of time...[/
center]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF