sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm ready to cut two losers! (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, January 15, 2013, 09:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" cameras are ready finding Jordan Cut in his locker room looking in the mirror shirtless alot of females scream as he puts on sunglasses do a muscle pose started speaking.

Tonight on "War", I make my debut against Zilus Zion and Shane Ewing in a triple threat match, so I heard what Zilus Zion promo that guy going to be cut by a meat knife, because he acts and talks like he is a big meat in SEF that not the case if he thinks that he can't be beat that load of crap anyone can be beat that includes him. I got yourself good looking woman Tori Adams love to tap that ass if she gave me a time or day realize a good-looking, sexy, and cool person I am. She would dump Zilus Zion in a heart beat. You see Zilus Zion being a newbie in this place, and I'm sure everyone just curious of my ability acting cool might not matter to people, because I can deliver something which you can be cut, so I'm very good striking at weakness the question is what is your weakness. You gonna say you don't have one, but I know you have one I'm like a lion stalking where to cut when I do their weakness is exposed, so if you don't think I'm not threat to you. I'll show you why I'm a threat to you not Shane Ewing.

Jordan Cut takes off his sunglasses, and he talks about Shane Ewing.

Shane Ewing, I kick your ass due to stealing my television time, so I don't regret kicking your ass deep down I don't think you're a threat to me. I cut you like a piece of paper easy to destroy in the ring, and I don't see the point wasting my time on you, because you ain't going to be a threat to me on "War"

Jordan Cut turns around staring at the camera, and he places on his sunglasses finish up what he has to say to Zilus Zion and Shane Ewing.

Zilus Zion and Shane Ewing, you two can talk whole lot of crap about this match, because I'm ready to cut two losers that what you are in my book, and I'm going to cut you two in the ring stepping in the ring with a newbie might make you think I am not going to win this match, but I'm going to show SEF and whole world exactly why I'm coolist person SEF has ever have ain't you two losers can do to spoil my debut in SEF!

Jordan Cut lowers his sunglasses winks at the camera, and "War" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF