sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Savanna Calls Out Julie

Started by Tonya Walker, June 01, 2023, 10:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker and her sister Lexi are in the ring and Savanna looks around and she then begin to talk.

Savanna Walker. I'm Going to Make this Short and Sweet, julie Iam challenging you to a one on one match

Savanna Walker; If You Got the Guts i Know Ido Then Get Down to the Ring, Right here and Now!

Savanna Walker. if your Bestie Taylor Andrews Cuts Your Leash String so You And i Can have This Woman to Woman In The Middle of the ring.

Savanna Walker. So Julie you Bitch you Say you Like a good Joke ha-ha then you must like yourself a lot.

{ She Looks Around and takes a deep breath and begin to talk again.

Savanna Walker. So Enough Talking Get Your Ass Down Here Julie Right here and Now!

she Drinks her Red Bull n Waits
Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

(No you didn't just call out Julie, The Queen of SEF, a hall of famer, and a woman too far above any other in this business to answer to the likes of a Walker. So no way, no, Taylor Andrews is the hellcat you gonna get cause Whore by In This Moment plays over the pa bringing the crowd alive for the blonde bombshell to strut out in a pink tube top with white jeans and black platforms. Her hair swinging in a ponytail as she has her Universal Title over her right shoulder and a microphone in her left hand which she brings up to cut the music as she says.)

TNA
Savanna, you will not get anywhere near Julie because it is not her leash that I hold, it is her holding my leash. But as you can see, she has let me off the leash to deal with two Walker sisters who can't compare to The Queen and the real T & A of this business. So now if it is a fight you are looking for, either of you, Savanna, or your sis, I'll take you both on and just like the crew you run with, I am sure the humiliation I show you will be wasted for ya all same. But I don't care, you don't call out Julie, you have not earned that right, so go through me or get to stepping girl.

(Taylor lowers her mic and waits as the crowd gets hyped up.)

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker. Looks at Tina and begin to talk.

Savanna Walker. Oh Your Going to Humiliate me and lexi oh nooo noo

Savanna Walker: Nobody Humiliates a Walker and for your InfoMation, the only crew i run with is just me my sister Lexi and my bestie Jade.

Savanna Walker: Since your Bitch dog is to busy proably Outside Barking at other cars and People, Passing her way.

Savanna Walker: Then I Will, Face You Until That Bitch Decides to Do Things on Her Own, Bitch Yard.

{ Lexi Points at Lexi and Shakes her Head Mouths something in her ear and Savanna begin to talk.

Savanna Walker: So Anyway U Damm Bitch, Dog You and Me One on One since iam Being Nice Tonight Which is Unlike a Walker.

Savanna Walker, You Can Pick The Time Place Match, Come on Bitch Give me Your Best Shot

she wait
Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

TNA
Fight Night! Rebel Coliseum on July 8th, you two and your buddy Jade or whoever else is in your crew can all face me in a handicapped match because you all need that handicap to survive in the ring with the Golden Gal. And you can trash myself, my dear friend Julie, you can run our names through the mud and talk smack about the group we represent with Impact X Facta. At the end of the day you have nothing and we have it all. Julie will not be at Fight Night, but I will and you will suffer a humiliation that I already knew you couldn't comprehend. Jade could never, Wolfie, the Perry's, they all suffer a afte worse than any, that of not knowing how to grow. It is sad to witness the struggle and not be able to help them grow, but helping the helpless is harder than most can comprehend. Anyways, not my problem and I will see you girls at Fight Night and do not forget to bring you buddies, anyone who will help you because, well it doesn't matter who you bring!!!

(Taylor drops her mic with a thud and lifts the Universal Championship above her head stretched out with both hands as Whore by In This Moment plays again. The champ slapping the title back to her shoulder and turns with a wave to the ring as she disappears to the back.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF