sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade, Savanna, Lexi Have a Convo

Started by Tonya Walker, June 05, 2023, 12:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Savanna N her Sister Lexi n their friend Jade are in their locker room, and Savanna looks at them and begin to talk.

Savanna hey Jade Great News, i just got us a 3 on 1 Handicap Match against Taylor Andrews, and her Bitch Julie,

Savanna Walker. for July 8th it is a long time away I'm not sure why it is scheduled for next Month.

Savanna Walker. She Said We Are Going to Suffer a Humiliation like we never have suffered before.

Savanna Walker. This Match is Going to Bring us to the Top Don't Worry it is all of us we are Going to Win This!

Jade Walks Around And Looks at Savanna and begin to talk.

Jade. What Did u Do That For Didn't' i Tell you two Come to Me Before Making any Matches Especially with me Included!

Savanna Walker: Hey You Know What Calm Down, All Right, Don't get in my Fucking Face.!

Lexi Stands There, With a Oh Shit Look on her face, Savanna begin to talk again.

Savanna Walker I Did What i Had to do for my sake for Lexi sake i had to do it besides we are going to win all going be fine.

Jade. How is it Going to Be Fine, How Walker, HUH You don't know Taylor and Julie like ido they are unstoppable

Jade. Why Don't You, Think Before you Act. U Crazy Ass You Should be Thankful ,For Your Ass Even Being Here

Savanna Walker. Begins to rub her Head in a Worried feel, walking Around Lexi Comforts her Sister.

Jade keeps Yelling at them, Savanna Sits on a Chair, to Relax.

Jade. Storms Out of The Room, as Lexi Keeps Comforting her Sister.

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF