sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya vs Taylor

Started by Tonya Walker, August 11, 2023, 11:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is in the ring, she looks around and then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. All Right Iam Here Once Again, yes Tonya Walker Your Best Friend Forever is now Here.

Tonya Walker. To Grace Your Lives Once Again, And Tonight Iam Going to Go One on One Against Taylor Andrews Legendary Unstoppable Taylor Andrews.

Tonya Walker. And Taylor I Got to Admit Facing You is a Complete Honor,The Fact That U Even Mentioned me in Your Promo Last Week When You Was Facing

Tonya Walker. Savanna That Meant a Lot To Me it Really Did and Now Here we Are Facing Each Other one on One no Insaine Stipes Thank Goodness.

Tonya Walker. i Admit It iam Worried About Facing You, i Really am it Not The Fact im Afraid of Losing No No No The Fact That Well im Afraid i Wil Never be The Same Again

Tonya Walker. Walks Around The Arena Feeling Her Head Like She Did Before All This Stuff Started She Takes a Deep Breath and Begin to Talk.

Tonya Walker. But im Not Going Let That Stop Me No No Iam Going Go All Out And Show You What The Tw is All, About!

Tonya Walker. This Is My Entire Life And Iam Just Getting Started But Let me Say This i Got Lot of Respect For U Taylor Andrews i Really Do,i Really Do.

Tonya Walker So Taylor mis Andrews Why Dont You Come Down To The Ring and We Can Talk Face to Face.

She Wait for reply

Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

NO

(Taylor sits back relaxed in a leather chair inside the IXF room where Cliff is chilling on the sofa.)

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. Come on Mis Taylor Andrews, i Don't Have All Night, To Stand Out Here Well No You Know What no Iam Not Going Do That.

Tonya Walker. I Know What Going On U Going Make me Wait Until Tonight During our Match And Save Your Energy Cause in Reality You Respect Me.

Tonya Walker. You Got Respect For Me but I Know Your To Busy To Realize But Iam Out Here Alone.

Tonya Walker. Iam Not Afraid of You Taylor Andrews Iam Not Afraid of You, Iam Trying to Be Your Friend We Can be Friends!

{ She Walks Around The Ring For While, And She Then Begin to Talk.

Tonya Walker. I'm Sure We Can be Friends if We Work At It But During our Match, It Going be No Friends Going At It Just a Couple of Female Warriors Going At It.

Tonya Walker. So i Know You Got Something to Say so Please Come Down To The Ring and Lets Hear What u Got to Say

She Walk Around The Ring Takes a few Deep Breaths n Waits

Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor just sits in her chair drinking a Heineken and smoking a blunt with her Universal Championship on top of a mini fridge next to the chair between her chair and the sofa Cliff sits on.)

TNA
Nope, not a chance in hell Tonya. It ain't about respect and I don't need no friends cause we got all the friends we need about to fill this room up in time for SEF TV tonight! Maybe you should save your energy, Tonya, cause you gonna need it all just to keep up with me, just to survive five seconds aloe in the ring with the best.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF