sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Respect (SEF TV)

Started by Daddy Mack, August 18, 2023, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Mack sipping his whiskey with a sarcastic smirk and says.)

"Yea Chris, you ion or out man? Liz likes it in, real deep, like all the way to bottom, so make a choice cause I don't wanna fight, but I will fuck ya up!!!"

(Mack slams down his glass of whiskey and calls for a refill.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton finished his drink ask for another one, and he looks dead in eyes of Mack then speaks.

I'm in Mack! 

Chris Orton smiles at Mack waits to see what going to happen next.

ChrisTheOneOrton

After looking at Mack for few minutes, Chris Orton turns to Liz speaks to her.

Hello Partner! I didn't see you there there not going to be problems between us.

Chris Orton waits for her response.

Daddy Mack

"You're in? Just like that, you are in IXF? Do you know what that means?"

(Mack sipping his whiskey and says.)

"This is Impact X Facta and we don't need no one telling us when the show is booked because we run the show. We are a brotherhood and we have each others backs even if we have to have each others front and if ya fuck with my group, I'll kick your ass out and we'll be enemies forever!!!"

(Mack tossing back his whiskey and calls for another, then throws up the wolfpac sign and says.)

"This is what bands this group together, we are all wolves capable of being alone, but know that pac runs stronger."

Daddy Mack

(Mack still sipping his whiskey and says.)

"Still thinking about huh. Well, don't waste our time, cause no matter what status you got with SEF, you gotta earn your way in IXF. By the way, Liz here was once Whitney Marret if ya haven't figured that out!? So what do ya think Chris?"

(Mack sipping dat whiskey with that sarcastic grin.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton smiles then looks at Mack, and he response what he said.

If you want me to earn my spot then fine tell me what I need to do prove I am worthy being part of your group. Hell Mack, you don't trust me then maybe I shouldn't be part of this trio team with Liz and you.

Chris Orton finishes his drink waits for someone to say something.

Daddy Mack

"I trust ya to be a champion and show up to fight."

(Mack sipping his whiskey and smiling sarcastically while still holding up the wolfpac sign as he says.)

"IXF is a whole different deal, its a band, a group, a pac. its like I just told ya, ya show up to fight without being told, ya come looking for a fight and know yo brothers got yo back and this is a good start. I want ya in IXF, I wanted a lot of others, but we got a good group here, a great thing going. Here's to ya, brother."

(Mack raising his glass of whiskey.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF