sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tag team titles? Let's go

Started by Simon Lee Nash, August 27, 2023, 01:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Mack kicked back at the bar sitting near the end by the kitchen and sipping a double shot of scotch. He wears blue jeans, white hi tops, and a red shirt with a backwards black ballcap, and that sarcastic grin just a blazing up as he says.)

"I know I'm the shit Simon, that's why everyone talks about me and not you. I don't even know the half of what they all be saying either, just what you and the rest of the locker room care to share when ya all try to grow a set and come at me. Flattering really, I don't mind a good fight, but seriously Simon, overlooking me, you should know better. Especially when I got Chris Orton who has been showing up more than yo ass and maybe just maybe is IXF material. We may have to have another few drinks together before we figure that out. We have figured out how to tag together and well LBD may be helping us with the 6 Star Tag Team Titles we all hold, we're gonna run this f'n gauntlet, and if I have to, I'll carry it. But Chris, ya better show up man, I'm counting on you to carry me!!!"

(Mack with a cheesy sarcastic grin as he down his whiskey to call for a refill.)

CAW

(CAW coming from the kitchen to have a seat next to Mack and orders a drink.)

CAW
Give me a PBR!

(Mack getting his refill and CAW with his beer and they raise their drinks. CAW guzzles his and calls for another can which he gets and guzzles that to get a third and guzzles it. He calls for another and smiles with a bit of beer still running down his chin.)

CAW
Not sure why Simon kept calling me PBR, but he made me thirsty and I saw you out here talking about this tag team gauntlet, so hey, we're old buddies from the Underground still holding it down in SEF. Can't wait to lock up with ya Mack, if ya make it to me and Simon. Where is your partner at anyways?

(Mack shrugging and sipping his whiskey as CAW takes a drink of his PBR.)

CAW
Ah well, who knows what we're gonna have to deal with The Triad getting two spots in this gauntlet. So is IXF though, ain't they. You and Chris face your own partners to kick it off, crazy, but we'll take them titles off ya, relieve the pressure.

(CAW smirking as he drinks down his PBR and calls for another.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack just sipping his whiskey with a sarcastic grin as always and says.)

"I got more respect for you than most of these two bit chumps that can't figure out how it works in SEF after being here for years. And the reason Simon called you PBR is because that was once your name, although I always will remember you as Hardcore Haz, The Ultimate Sandman Fan, and a man who The Sandman has nothing on. Maybe you and I could do our own best of seven hardcore series?!?"

(CAW liking that and guzzles his beer down, calls for another and cheers Mack who empties his glass to call for another refill as he says.)

"If my partner shows up you're fucked though, otherwise I may be rooting for ya to win it with Simon!?"

(Mack getting his refill and sips his whiskey as CAW drink his beer and says.)

"Either way it'll be fun to tear it up with ya again. Chris showing up will just make it more fun cause that means twice as many heads to smash!"

(CAW drinking down his beer and calling for another as Mack sips his whiskey and says.)

"If Chris no shows you may be seeing ANA and LBD who are not going down easy in the first fall?! Although I could take them both by myself, I just don't want to and I don't have to, so here's to ya brother, let's have a fight for the Underground."

(Mack raising his glass and CAW raising his beer for both to slam them down and call for refills.)

Da Gangstas

(Walking into the bar via the kitchen is Samantha Fame in hip hugging black leggings with a red leather jacket and black crop top underneath. Her red hair hanging free as she slides on to a seat next to CAW and calls for a Gin and juice.)

Fame
Looks like your partner is showing up for the wrong event Macky! He things its already the ninth and we're Falling Into Hell, but we're going home one more time before we Fall Into Hell!!!

(Samantha getting her drink and takes a swig.)

Fame
Something tells me he won't be here tonight if he's in Pennsylvania right now. What a dumbass! I'd say this gives Scorpion and myself an advantage, but I think he is looking ahead as well, to that very 6 Star Tag Team Championship match Chris Orton is waiting in Pennsylvania for as we speak. The Triad has Rob Ruckus and Mark Jackson, although I ain't sure where they are, so that's why I came out here to have a drink with ya all. Haven't even heard from ANA or LBD, like damn, Simon Lee and CAW here look to be the only team heading into the gauntlet match!?!

(Samantha raising her glass to cheers with Mack and CAW, then they all take a drink.)

Mack
Maybe you and I should team up for a one nighter!!!

Fame
Anytime Macky, anytime!

(Samantha drinks up.)

Liz

(From outta nowhere, everyone hears a voice behind them at the table.)

???:
I wouldn't tag with that ugly ho for nothing or touch her skanky ass. There's no tellin' what the bitch might have. Other than cancer, my brother might have gotten something to make his symptoms worse. I've been here. Long before the last son of Nash got here. 

(The camera pans over and shows a view of a woman in a tight white tank top, cut off blue jean shorts letting her momma curves show, and a pair of black ridding boots with pockets on the outside. This woman has her hair all up in a ponytail with a few strands framing her face. She also has on pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker, the Evolution Women's champion, the SEF 6 Star Champion, and one half of the SEF Tag Team Champion. She has her feet propped up on the table and a drink in her hand. She smiles and giggles as she says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Now, Macky! If me and Norman gave each other a hall pass for the weekend, you'd be the first on my list to hit up. I bet you would love that, huh? 

(Liz winks at Mack as Mack walks over to the table where Liz is. She takes her feet off the table and wipes it down with a napkin. Mack grabs a chair and turns it around and sits down.)

Shane "Daddy" Mack:
You have no idea, sweetheart. After a weekend with me, I really don't think you'd be the same woman as before. 

Liz B. Decker:
Well, Mack, then it's all business. But to this gauntlet match, Mack, you know how much it means to me to be champion with Norman. 

(Liz looks at Simon Lee Nash and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Who by the way dumbass is A Native Americano! Norm and ANA are the same person! Have you been drinking hard since your brother died late last year? 

(Liz takes another drink from her glass and looks at everyone in the bar with a smile, especially Sammy.) 

Liz B. Decker:
Listen boys and bitch! There's no way in Hell that Norm and I are gonna lose our grip on the SEF Tag Team Championship. We might not publish our training sessions and how we get ourselves ready to keep defending these titles we have but rest assured that we will go all the way and take our titles back to Bets and Billy. We have to just I have to take my Evolution Women's Championship back to Bets and show her what a real woman is. I know Mack is one helluva competitor but the rest of you in this match can't hold a candle to him. Not any member of The Triad or The Devil's Playground. Especially you CAW. Orton maybe on track if he listens to Mack but as of now, nope. I know ANA and I got our work cut out for us with Mack. So let's kick back and have a few then get in that ring and give the working man and woman in the United States of America something to watch and get their minds off how bad they're treated at work!

(Liz raises her glass in the air and looks at everyone in the bar with a bright smile on her face)

Daddy Mack

(Mack pulling a blunt out to spark it up and pass it on around the table to CAW, takes a sip of whiskey and says.)

"Saw the promo from Chris up on the Live TV behind the bar and yea Samantha, what a dumbass!!! C'mon Chris, we in Detroit tonight, the Underground Arena and its the Tag Team Titles, ah well, not like they the most important Tag Titles in SEF. but dude could at least get the right day of the right event. Maybe if he sees this in time, ah screw it, here's to ya boys and girls, gonna be a hell of night full of Saturday Shenanigans!"

(Mack raising his glass to drink up his whiskey and the blunt making its round back to him, so he puffs away as the bartender gets him a refill.)

Rob Ruckus

(Rob Ruckus walks into the bar from the kitchen to have a seat next to Samantha Fame and order a cold beer on tap. He cheers with Samantha and takes a drink.)

RR
No worries Mack, our boy MJ handled Chris for no showing tonight and trying to skip the line to next week. The guy gets one hall of fame induction and thinks he doesn't have to show up for all the events he is booked on, what an entitled-

(Samantha elbows him.)

RR
Well whatever, he is taken care of and we'll take care of you other two 6 Star Tag Team Champions next week. Tonight you're looking at the team to walk out SEF Tag Team Champions cause we've both been here long enough to know the game and we both been held down too long.

(Rob slamming down his beer and calling for a refill as Samantha takes a drink of her Gin and juice.)

Fame
I'll drink to that Rob, sounds like a damn plan. Scorpion is off enjoying his World Championship and Mark took care of Chris, you and I shared a few locker rooms over the years. Its part of why I am in The Triad, that and where else would I stand, except besides the elitists of SEF.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF