sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Act of Arrogance by Jake Voss, Plus a World from Cool Jay Lou

Started by Jake Voss, February 13, 2013, 10:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

The crowd filing in for WAR tonight and coming out on stage now is the SEF World Heavyweight Champion to the sound of...

Everyone taking notice and booing the World Champ who's swagger to the ring shows absolutely no care for anything, but what lays over his left shoulder. His ring shorts on with a DVF tee and a grin of a man on top of the world. Jake stepping up the metal steps to the apron rests his hand on the top rope scanning the crowd now and grins bigger, if that's possible. He steps into the ring lowering the title to his side and walks over calling for a microphone from Samantha Winters. Jake winking at her and Samantha checking him out, then the World Champ turns to the camera slapping the World Title over his left shoulder.

Tonight is taken care of! Destruction could win this eight man tag match by themselves, but next week I am choosing my own opponent and after careful consideration of who is who on the roster I choose Phoenix Winterborn!

A few cheers from the crowd, but most not caring. Jake just grinning big.

I don't have tell anyone why I did, but I would like to let you and him know that my choice was based on the fact I would have to do the least amount of work possible, but I won't! You see, I looked through countless tapes of past episodes of WAR, I looked up profiles of all these rookies in SEF, Tristan Darland, Jordan Cut, Kimberly Pain, Kasey Winterborn, and Phoenix who I chose because I am going to make example of him. I am going to expose the fraud he is for claiming to be some veteran of so many years, I forget exactly. A veteran would know how to make it on his own rather than wait for someone to hand out opportunity. Plus, I just don't really like the way your beady fucking eyes look, and after next week I'll kick them out of your skull!

The crowd booing and oohing as Jake keeps grinning arrogantly thinking he can do anything he wants.

Tonight the DVF dominates, but next week I show the world that Jake Voss got handed nothing. I earned this title by putting over hacks like Phoenix day in and day out. The Defiant God of WAR is right here ladies and gentlemen and he isn't going anywhere. Come Wrestle X, I will be walking out with this belt held high and dominating this year. A lot of people make that proclamation to the world year after year, but the difference between me and all of them is that I will back it up!

Jake tossing his mic down with a serious expression, then turns around heading up the turnbuckles with that cocky grin hoisting the golden championship over his head.

Jake exiting the ring via the steps and arrogantly swaggers up the ramp with the World Title over his right shoulder. He turns on the stage lifting the belt up and flipping the middle finger to the crowd inciting more boos. Jake then turns with a laughing grin to the back heading through the curtain. And he makes his way on down the hall to his private dressing room walking in to find a couple girls in there. He just smirks and shrugs, then shuts the door for some privacy!

And so we switch over to find Cool Jay Lou standing in front of a black backdrop with the SEF logo on it. Jay in his singlet which is black with green X's and iX all over it. His hair tied back and a glazed look in eyes as always.

So Kasey Winterborn is who I gotta face tonight and she ain't on the best track ever since she ran that one douche outta here. Guess she wasn't that into a career here, which is too bad for her cause I am and I am here to wrestle. I'm here to show up, not be shown up or no show. If this little chick thinks I have any thought of holding back cause of her, well, maybe she'll realize I got no problem with it after I hit her with a kick to the head!

And then Jay leaps up in the air doing the splits dropping down to do a crotch chop remaining calm.

See ya in the ring Kasey, but I doubt you'll see me cause this may be quick!

A bit of an arrogant smirk and Jay walking off down the hall.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF