sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to cut Shane Mack run! (War r/ps)

Started by JordanCut, February 19, 2013, 10:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling finding Jordan Cut in his locker room walking left and right looking down as he prepares for his huge match with Shane Mack with Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship on the line. Jordan Cut started jumping up and down for a while, and he stop moving his head around same with his arms and legs clearly Jordan Cut ain't acting cool tonight more like getting ready and preparing for this important match as he begins to speak on camera.

Tonight on "War", You are seeing me more focus, ready and getting prepared for a match which I'm going to cut Shane Mack run! Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship on the line alot is on the line, because I ask for a match with Shane Mack not cause I wanted get revenge on him for eliminate me in the SEF Rumble, but I wanted to prove to the world that I have the ability to be great or better than everyone on this roster including Shane Mack. You see Shane Mack I know you going to question me sure I'm acting serious instead of cool, but you need to understand something when we meet inside that ring I'm going to give you a match which you will have to bring everything to beat me inside that ring. Lately, I know I haven't really made a good impression in SEF that all going to change stepping in the ring with you knowing this is a one shot deal to beat you to become the new Showstoppa World Heavyweight Champion that is my focus Shane Mack a one shot deal to make a good impression not only on you also rest of the SEF roster that I'm going to be one hell of a superstar in SEF for a long time.

Jordan Cut stop talking starts taping his wrist as he continue on speaking about his match.

You know being a rookie in this business some might say it take a long time for a rookie to make a good impression knowing I have done things turn out good so far now it time to next chapter of my career in SEF that is getting title shot that is what I'm getting on "War". A shot at Showstoppa World Heavyweight Title against a man who has more experience than me that is a huge factor I understand that I'm underdog in this match that is fine I got no problem being a underdog I will display everything I have do whatever I can to win this match facing someone like Shane Mack ain't going to be a easy match for me. You see Shane Mack I ask for this match with you to prove a point that acting cool just a part of my personality if you like or not, but I know I can be something special in this company it only matter of time everyone witness what I can do figure this match with you is perfect to show you and SEF roster also SEF fans make a good impression inside that ring.

Jordan Cut grabs a water bottle pours water all over himself, and he drinks some water finish up what he got to say about his match on "War"

Tonight on "War", I have one shot making a goal I set for myself becoming a champion, because I know what is on the line I got what I wanted now I got to deliver a performance everyone will be talking about after the match is over. Shane Mack is going to do whatever it takes to make sure I don't win this match, and I'm going to make sure he doesn't try anything funny to cheat to win, so Shane Mack I'm going to cut your run as Showstoppa World Heavyweight Champion if that doesn't scared you. Maybe what will scared you is losing to me seeing me with Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship in the air.

Jordan Cut smiles then winks as "War" went to a commerical break.

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera is rolling finding Jordan Cut watching Shane Mack promo hearing everything he said as he turn his attention to camera is recording him speak about the match with Shane Mack.

Shane Mack, I'm not going to run you down talk trash like you were doing going to state the facts if you gonna make impression in this company go after big guys that is you. I ask for this match not cause I know I can beat you more like stepping up to the plate that what I'm doing Shane Mack stepping up the plate as good as you are beating you might not be possible or ending this match quickly is never going to happen. I'm going to show up step in that ring do what I need to do to win, and I know with Showstoppa World Heavyweight Championship on the line this match only going to happen for me one shot then I go back work my way up until we meet again.

Jordan Cut stop talking for a while knowing this match is one shot deal, and he knows this match could very well decide which way his career is going up or down as he speaks again.

People say I'm crazy asking for a match with you that doesn't bother me! I mean I shouldn't care what people think it what alot of people are saying that i'm not good enough to win any championship better yet belong in this company. I look at the roster I see no one representing the way I do, and I know if I do what I do maybe I would be accepted that is not the case. You see Shane Mack hearing you made me realize just those people you really don't believe I deserve to be in the same ring as you that alright I will show you and everyone else in SEF also entire world watching "War" that I belong in this place could very well be one hell of Showstoppa World Heavyweight Champion if things go my way. Like I said, this is one shot deal Shane Mack I will give you something you weren't prepared for trust me whole world will witness I have god given talent to be something special in this place I'm going to cut your run as Showstoppa World Heavyweight Champion that title is mine...Tonight!

Jordan Cut smiles as he walks away as "War" went to a commerical breal.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF