sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Future International Champion! [Evolution 54 RP]

Started by Bluelight788, March 02, 2012, 12:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluelight788

Evolution 54 takes place tonight from Memphis, Tennessee. Derek Helms is once again in action, and this time there will be gold on the line when he goes one on one with the personification of Talent & Aggression, as well as the reigning International Champion, Tina. Derek sets up a webcam in his hotel room in Memphis. He lights himself up a cigarette and takes a couple drags before he begins to speak.

Derek Helms
Memphis is certainly in for a treat tonight! The card for Evolution 54 is stacked, and I get another chance to win the International Title away from Tina. Tina and I have stepped in the ring together before at November to Remember when it was a triple threat match for the title between myself, Ashley Pearson, and Tina. Those who saw the match should remember that I was no pinned, nor did I submit to Tina, so I really don't count that as a loss. Tina of course is pretty cocky going into this match, and she has a right to be. I will as far as to say that Tina has been on a roll with this International Championship of hers and I know she will do everything in her power to keep her slutty grasp on it.  She has her hands full tonight, pulling double duty, working a triple threat tag team match, and then defeding her International Title. Tina seems pretty confident that she is going to walk into Memphis, do next to nothing in her tag team match, and then defeat me in the next match retaining the championship. What a fucking Cindarella story that would be to pull double duty and win both those matches, but I have other plans in mind.

Derek takes another couple drags off his cigarette. He puts half of it out and then lights himself up a blunt, as usual. Derek takes in a few hits and then goes back to talking about his match tonight.

Derek Helms
See, Tina has this crazy plan in her head that she is going to make me tap to the T&A. That move may have worked to make Ashley Pearson and others tap out, but there is one person who you have yet to make tap to that submission, and that's me. What makes her think she can really make me tap? Have you seen the kind of roll I've been on as of late? Winning countless excounters with Ashley Pearson, epic hardcore battles with Xanthus, and making it to the final 2 in the SEF Rumble. Things are looking pretty damn good for me going into this match. Tina is always complaining about lack of competition, well here it is Tina. True competition is right here watiing for the International Title match tonight, and guess what Tina? Derek Helms is going to take that championship off of you. For too damn long, I've been preoccupied with fights with my ex wife and putting on some of the best Hardcore matches that SEF has seen in recent history. Tonight, it's Tina and Derek Helms, two of SEF's toughest competetors, two people that are always willing to take their opponents to the limit just to achieve a win, and two people that are obsessed with having gold around their waist. Tina said she has no intentions on getting her hands dirty in the tag match, so hopefully I get what I want and that is a fresh International Champion to kick the shit out of. Tina, you have been International Champion for too long, and it's time that I take that title off of you. You're going to get your hands dirty with this match, but all the hard work you put into this will just simply not pay off. I invite SEF fans to watch Evolution 54, and witness history in the making, as I capture my first International Championship!

Derek takes a few more hits off the blunt before turning off the webcam. The card is stacked for Evolution 54, but one tihng is for certain, and that's the SEF fans are definitely going to get their money's worth when Derek Helms and Tina battle it out for the International Championship. Tina fully intends on pulling double duty and being successful, but Derek plans to win his first International Championship. A lot is on the line tonight, and it will surely be fun to watch!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF