sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

That feels so good! (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, December 03, 2013, 10:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is in his locker room sitting down on a couch suddenly woman hands move up and down his chest. Jordan Cut looks at woman smiles, and he started speaking

That feels so good! You have no idea that you been on my mind a lot, and I'm so thankful to have you very soon whole world going to witness that we are going to make this place WAY better than it is now. You know what The Mack said he issue open challenge to anyone to fight him in DOGG fight, and he thinks I'll accept his challenge, but I won't accept it knowing I beat him in Japanese Death Match. I think he making this challenge to prove he is way better than everyone else, so I am better than The Mack beating him proves it, and The Mack just wants people to paid attention to him. The Mack needs to go away let future superstars like myself taking over SEF! You know what else honey pretty soon I will be number one not The Mack!

Woman hands starts rubbing Jordan Cut chest then Jordan Cut got up turn his back hiding woman from SEF fans as woman grabs Jordan Cut ass suddenly they are making out. Jordan Cut talks to woman again talking about his match on WAR.

The Mack and Simon Lee Nash are going find out that I am more dominant than they are in this triple threat Chicago Street Fight! After the match, The Mack can have his DOGG fight prove he is number one in SEF clearly he needs to understand there is a new number one in SEF that is me!!!

Jordan Cut stop talking makes out mystery woman again as War went to a commercial break.

ChrisTheOneOrton

The Mack and Simon Lee Nash haven't said a word about Triple Threat Chicago Street Fight! Jordan Cut decided to head back to his hotel room, so Jordan Cut in bed appears to be with mystery woman they are having sex under the cover, and Jordan Cut pops out while mystery woman remain under the cover. Jordan Cut is smiling enjoying making out with mystery woman, so Jordan Cut sees WAR cameraman in hotel room appears they didn't read "Do Not Disturb" sign just walk in when they feel like it, and Jordan Cut screams at them.

What the hell are you doing here? Did you read the sign "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door? Can you see I'm busy just what you want from me huh? I said what I needed to say in my locker room clearly The Mack and Simon Lee Nash aren't saying much that why I'm back in my hotel room with company which means I don't want you around here!

Mystery woman covers Jordan Cut head suddenly two of them are kissing a lot suddenly Jordan Cut head pop out. Mystery woman makes her way down Jordan Cut body, and Jordan Cut smiles even bigger said something.

That feels so good baby! I think it time for all of you to leave my hotel room, because I'm not going to say another word until The Mack and Simon Lee Nash say something, so you can leave before I throw you out of my hotel room!

War camera crew are leaving as Jordan Cut goes under the cover makes love with mystery woman as door of Jordan Cut hotel room closes as the scene faded black.

Daddy Mack

Laying back in his own hotel room is The Mack all relaxed and sarcastically smirking. Nothing covering him except  a redhead bobbing her head up and down over his cock. The Mack with his baby blue eyes staring over the girl with a wide grin of satisfaction.

I could care less who accepts the challenge to face the biggest draw in SEF inside of the DOGG Fight at Apocalypse. Ya see Jordan Cut, well you may be stuck in the past and not able to look past the deathmatch that you did indeed won, I have moved on. Three nights later I moved on very well as a matter of fact when I made you the loser in a Hell in a Cell match on WAR. So really kid, were one for one since the deathmatch and tonight on WAR its a street fight your looking past me in. As far as my wants, you got no clue what I want Jordan, so keep your ass guessing or maybe, just maybe focus on the task at hand tonight cause it better be your whole focus if you expect to get over the past. If any so called superstar wants to move past me, then I am all for them doing it, but I will not step aside and hold back because you can't handle The Mack. Its not my fault you can't outdraw The Mack, so stop your whining and do something about it son. And since when did you care to even listen to The Mack speak? You always claim it doesn't matter what I say, now your insisting me and Simon say something before you say anything else. Thing is Jordan, you never have anything much to say anyways, so you keeping quiet is a good thing. The Mack will do what he wants when he wants and has been far from keeping quiet. Hell son, ya coulda checked into the Hardcore Hotel since no one else is this week. Everyone in SEF wants attention that is on the roster to compete in matches, otherwise they are not here to be number one. The fact that I am number one means that I am simply better than you. The Mack remains above you and everyone else because I give you all shit you don't see from anyone else. I create controversy without trying and give the world matches that no one else can. In the ring, Mack may as well be god cause I own the squared circle I compete in. I've been tossing you around for weeks now and making you suffer humility time after time. You get one win and think your so great, but even A Native Americano out drew your ass last week inside the cell. You be barking up the wrong fucking tree by talking down to The Mack cause come bell time its gonna be a whole different story kid. Chi town street fights are just another hardcore match that I will bust you up in and the blood will be flowing as it did the last two times we met. Be scared of the DOGG Fight Jordan, you should be. Let someone else who has the nuts to hang with The Mack compete with me cause it don't matter who I face, it will be the main event and stand out because of me. That is your problem Jordan, you did what was expected of you at Deadly Destruction by winning the match. You lived up to the hype, but where the problem occurs is your failure to go above and beyond what was expected of you. You failed to stand out anymore than you did and make yourself noticed as the top guy, the number one draw. The Mack however succeeded in doing just that as he does every night. So ya want a few words, there ya go kid, now choke on that and get ready to choke on my foot.

Mack with a slick smirk of arrogance and the redhead rising up to sit on Mack's cock sliding down the shaft slowly. Her bareback to us as she begins to ride The Mack letting out soft moans of pleasure. The Mack whipping her around to her back laying the red hair out in a fan to start pounding that pussy into the bed. Whoa, the girl is actually Lindsey Lohan and not even a fake, but the real deal hollywood actress who is screaming with lustful tones. The Mack giving her every inch and working her cunt over very well indeed given the look of pleasure on Lindsey's face. Mack's ass clenching on each thrust and he just keeps going and going like a machine giving miss Lohan what appears to be a very nice lay. She claws at his back scratching her nails across the skin leaving red marks and wraps her arms around his neck. The Mack just giving it to her hard as he can making her moan louder and louder. Lindsey arching her back up with her head back and eyes closed feeling complete ecstasy. The Mack going to town on her pussy slapping her hard enough to echo the sound of wet skin slapping together. He keeps pumping deep inside of her over and over until one hard thrust and then The Mack slows down with a few hard pumps of his climax. Lindsey breathing hard with a face as red as her hair just looks relieved and settles into the bed looking comfy. Mack rolling off her and she pulls the sheet up to cover her tits after giving us a bit of a nipple shot with those perky white breasts laying there. The Mack grinning sarcastically with some sweat on his brow and holds his hand up to his forehead with only the thumb and index finger extended to form an L.

LOSER. That is you Jordan, you are the most recent loser between the two of us, so wave buh bye to the loser, will ya Lindesey!?

Lindsey waving bye and says.

Bye Jordan.

And now Mack just whips a pillow this way bringing the view to a sudden end.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is back in his locker room watching The Mack promo clearly The Mack is copying Jordan Cut trying to upper him having his whore. Jordan Cut cross his arms couldn't help it started laughing, so he speaks into the camera response The Mack said.

The Mack, I'm going to make predication right to your future that is you lose everything meaning you will lose this Triple Threat Chicago Street Fight, lose to me again, and everything else prepare to experience the future which you will not be part of. I can't wait to see SEF without The Mack going to be reality a new beginning to right direction for SEF, and you know who going to be number one that is going to be me not you! Tonight on War, I'm going to beating living hell out of you in a way which you will wake up not knowing what happen, so I want you to understand something The Mack take a good long look at the future soon to be number one in SEF that would be me not you!

Jordan Cut is done talking left his locker room on the wall is mystery woman shadow with her hands on her hips as War went to a commercial break.

Daddy Mack

Well it be Jordan Cut who be the one copying Mack. C'mon, please Jordan, The Mack has been banging hollywood whores since before SEF existed and you think he's copying you!?! The Mack is his own man and sets the stage for you, so watch and learn son and maybe just maybe ya may be able to beat him again. Losing is not an end all situation for The Mack because he could lose every match for the next year, or more and still be the number one draw. The Mack doesn't have to win nor does he need to, so take it Jordan, its what your supposed to do. Jordan needs to win at all costs and should be focused on doing so. The Mack knows all about the street fights and how to use the environment to his advantage. Survival is what The Mack does everyday he lives, so Jordan better kill him if he thinks SEF will be without its number one Showsteala. The Mack will be dead before he leaves SEF.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF