sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mack's marriage 28-july-2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 27, 2022, 10:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

A long black limo pulls into the p/l coming to a stop near the entrance to the arena! The back door opens and a man wearing blue jeans, black biker boots, a black leather jacket, and black sunglasses steps out! It appears to be daddy mack! He looks around with a smile, then says!

Mack: It feels great to be back!

Mack then walks into the arena, walks down the hall till he gets to dx's l/r! He then walks in and everyone looks up at him smiling!

HBK: Hey man, your back!

HHH: How the hell are ya?

Mack: I feel f'ng great boys! Now before we do anything, lets go to the ring, cause I got to say a little something to the entire sef!

They all nod at him and smile, then mack heads out with the rest of dx following him! They walk on down the hall to the ring entrance!

Break It Down hits and the crowd goes wild as mack and shawn come out doing their thing being followed by hunter who as his arm around angel and is being followed by the outlaws, ice, and brock! They all get in the ring and do their dx poses! Dogg and billy climb the t/b's as hunter stands behind angel and shawn slides under them! Brock and ice stand back doing the dx chops as mack jumps on the ropes holding the wolfpac sign and the crowd goes nuts! Once the music dies down and the fans do as well, mack grabs a mic and holds it up to his mouth!

Mack: Whasss uup everybody!

(crowd cheers)

Mack: DX is in the house tonight, ready to raise some hell as usual!

(crowd cheers)

Mack: Ok, now before I make my "big" announcement! I got to say, its nice seeing brock up in dx, cause lord knows, we can always use some added protection, especially after tonight! But, something however does not feel right! I mean, I was thinking about this at home, now who is not right for dx! And I had to say to myself, it was..................

Suddenly without warning, mack nails billy with the thrust kick and shawn does the same to dogg! Ice then grabs chair and brock grabs a table! Hunter pedigrees billy on the chair, then brock gets on the second rope and powerbombs billy through the table! Some emt's and staff run down and help the outlaws to the back as mack grabs a mic and says!

Mack: The new age outlaws can suck it, they can suck my f'ng cock! They never did belong in dx in the first place! So boys, bye bye, its all over for ya two! Now then, for my "big " announcement! The one that will forever change the sef! So people, before I say another word, lets watch a little video I have! Roll the footage boys!

The titantron lights up and shows the strip in vegas being viewed from the backseat fo a convertible! Then then camera zooms down to reveal mack driving the car! He drives along till he comes to the the little white wedding chapel! He pulls into the drive for it and stops by their sign, looks at it, till he finds the price for a ceremony, then grins and pulls on through till he gets to a lady standing there and stops!

Lady: Hello there and welcome to the little white wedding chapel!

Mack: Hello!

Lady: So what is it you want?

Mack: Well I me and this lovely young ladyhere would like to get married!

The camera zooms down in the passengers seat to reveal none other than stephanie mcmahon, sleeping!

Lady: Ok! Lets get started then!

Mack: Alright! Can we make this quick too?

Lady: It should go pretty quick!

The lady gets some papers and stuff organized and everything, then gets started with the ceremony! She gets through it all, mack says his stuff, thne when steph is suppossed to speak, mack plays a tape recorder that he has concealed and everything she needs to say is on it! Once thats all done with, mack then signs the liscence and tells the lady that he'll have steph sign it when she wakes up! She says that will be ok and then congratulates him and goes inside! Mack then tells the cameraman to hand him the camera and go put the stuiff on the back of the car! he does and mack zooms in on him to reveal thats it noine other than skull!

Mack: Man, I hope ya did as good a job filming as ya did bartending!

Skull just laughs a little, then says!

Skull: Don't worry it should be fine! The stuffs all ready now!

Mack hands the camera back to him and says!

Mack: Ok man! See ya around and don't forget to get that tape me!

Mack drives out of the chapel with steph still passed out and cans dragging behind as the camera fades out and the titantron goes black!

Mack looks up grinning as the rest of dx congratulate him, then he says!

Mack: With that shown, let me introduce ya all to the newest member of d-generation x and my wife.........................stephanie mcmahon!

Mack points towards the entrance!

Only Stephanie Reply

Liz

*"#1" by Nelly hits. Images of Stephanie play along with the music.*

JR: I thought that Stephanie was on vacation, King!

King: I did too!

*Stephanie comes out with a black leather trench coat, a black leather halter top, a black leather knee length skirt, and black knee-high stielltos boots on. She poses at the top of the ramp. She then proceeds to strut down the ramp with sheer confidence.Then, Stephanie climbs the steps and gets into the ring. She poses again.*

Lillian: Please welcome back the co-owner of SEF, Stephanie McMahon-Mack!

*Stephanie looks at Mack with sheer happiness*

*Then, Stephanie gets the mic from Mack and speaks her mind*

Stephanie: Viper is nothing comapred to Mack! Mack kept me warm and safe. All of you thought that I was married to Viper. Hell, I thought that I was married to Viper but when Mack came to my house in Connecicut presented me with the evidence that I was married to him, I lost it! But after Mack showed me that he was the "show", I wanted to have him more and more. The people that is the back.....Be very careful that you do not cross the boss. If you do, you will have DX to answer to!

*The crowd boos at the news*

Stephanie: Daddy Mack and I got married the night before I was to marry Viper that next day. I am just glad that my marraige to Viper is no longer in an effect! Viper was a overprotective son of a bitch!

*The crowd boos somemore*

Stephanie: And I have annoucement of my own to make.

JR: I wonder what it is, King!

KING: I have no clue! Maybe she will take the power from Viper and give it to Mack!

Stephanie: I am making Daddy Mack, my loving husband, my personal advisor! So with that said,Mack do you have any other comments?

*Mack ONLY Finish*

Daddy Mack

Mack stands there smiling and grinning at steph, then takes the mic from her hand, slides his arm around her and says!

Mack: I told ya all! The sef will forever be changed and is now under a brand new era, the dx era! And things are about to get f'ng xtreme, chaotic, hardcore, and just plain f'cked up!

(crowd boos)

Mack: Hahahahaha...............yea, I love ya all too..................hahahahaha!

(crowd boos even louder and begins throwing trash in the ring)

Mack: And viper, next time. you may not want to introduce me to your soon to be wife when she happens to be this fine looking of a honey!

(crowd boos)

Mack: Oh yea, me and steph here, my wife, have got two words for all ya all out there!

Mack holds up the mic so he and steph can both talk!

Steph&Mack: Suck It!

Mack tosses the mic down as Break It Down hits and he poses with steph and they both do dx chops together and mack lays a long kiss on steph as the rest of dx to their poses! Mack then holds the ropes for steph as they all head to the back!

DX heads into their l/r and mack says!

Mack: Hey boys, I'll catch up with ya later, but right now, I got to welcome my wife back to her fed, liek only I can!

Mack grins at them, then they head into their l/r as he and steph go into stephs office where mack starts in kissing her very aggressively, but passionately! Mack then walks steph back to a door inside of stephs office which leads to the back! He opens it to reveal a very elegant, older style looking bed, with silk and satin drapes hanging from the top of it and the sheets are also silk and satin! Mack gently lays steph down and begins kissing her again, then mack holds his head up, looks back and says!

Mack: Alright, thats enough of a show, now scram, and lock the door on your way out!

The cameraman listens, but captures one last shot, which is of a bra flying from the direction of the bed! The cameraman, then leaves. locking the main door on his way out!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF