sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Show Begins Now - 2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 27, 2022, 11:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Daddy mack and stephanie are seen sitting on their couch in their office, mack laying back with steph in his arms, both of them smiling, knowing that they are meant for one another, that they have each found their one and only true love!
Mack: It feels good laying with you babe! Laying here with my woman!

Steph: Yes it foes! I love being in your arms! I have never felt more safe than in your arms honey!

Mack: Ya know though, I should really go say a few words about, uh, whats his name again!

Steph: Who?

Mack: My opponent tonight! He's got blonde hair and he acts like a jackass all the time!

Steph: Oh, chris jericho!

Mack: Yea, thats it, chrissy! Ya want to get out of here and go pay a visit to the ring?

Steph: Sure! I gotsa be with my man!

Mack: Oh yea! Lets go babe!

Steph stands up, then mack jumps up, grabs steph by the waist and lays a kiss on her! He then grabs his title and puts it over stephs shoulder, drapes his arm around her neck and they walk out of their office, heading towards the ring!
Rebel Without A Cause hits as a red light flashes over the arena and daddy mack walks out with his arm draped around stephanie's neck who is holding macks world title! The crowd lets out a chorus of boos towards them as they stand on stage grinning at all the fans! They then strut on down to the ring and get in, mack holding the ropes for steph like a real man should, then they stand in the middle of the ring, mack behind steph, one arm around her waist, the other raised in the air doing the wolfpac sign as steph holds up macks title! Once the music fades otu and the crowd settles down, mack grabs a mic, puts his arm around steph and says!

Mack: Well, looks like tonight, the original, the one and only true to life showstoppa goes one on one with the worlds biggest jackass, chrissy jericho!

(crowd pops)

Mack: Ya all like that huh! Well I really don't give a f'ck if ya like it, but its true! See, jericho, your saying how will do this and do that! Your gonna make me tap! Your gonna win back to back matches, win both he us and world titles in one night! Jericho, how should I say, but not a chance in hell, not one f'n chance to ya have of taking my title! Now, ay may have won back to back matches on smackdown, but c'mon, honestly, those were both two lil f'n punks who ain't shit around here, much like your first opponent, chrissy benoit!

(crowd boos)

Mack: I heard what ya were saying, about being in all these different matches and knowing liek a thousand moves! Well guess what, ya failed to name of one match, the match we will have tonight! A japanese death match, my match, the match I made famous when I busted my ass over in japan for god knows how long! A lot of people have their trademark matches, taker in his casket matches and hell in a cell matches! Mankind in the boiler room brawl, Cactus Jack in the street fight and yes, they are different people, mentally! But just like foley called me the true king of the death matches when we were in japan together, I will prove to you why I earned that name! I will prove to you jericho, not that I need to prove anything, but I will prove why I have earned everything I have ever done, every name I have, whereas the only name you earned was jackass, jackass jericho, jj...........hahahahaha! Chrissy, tonight you will feel my pain, you will feel my wrath, so get ready son, get ready junior, you best get ready boy, I ain't the type to be taken lightly! Like many people view me as from my antics outside the ring, they always misjudge my superior skill inside his ring! You are no different and you will find out why the only one around here with one tenth anyones skill is you, hell, my bad, your not even that good! Jericho, the time is growing nearer and nearer, your time is almost up, the time to fight is now and I will show you what a fight is all about! And chrissy, as for me tapping, hell no, not ever, not in a million years, not even if it meant my life would I ever f'n tap out to anyone on this earth! I have never done that before and I sure as hell will not do that tonight! I don't quit, I will never give up, so f'ck you and go to hell if you think otherwise! One last thing jericho, one more thing I will prove, and thats that I really am the show, the ultimate f'n rebel, the showstoppa! Tonight, yes, the show willl stop! For one moment, it will stop as you lay on your back, look twenty feet into the air, helpless and see me standing above you on a ladder grabbing my world title, my world title!

Mack throws down the mic and looks out at the crowd with a snarl as Rebel Without A Cause hits! Mack and steph do their pose one more time, before leaving the ringa nd heading to the back as the crowd boos them!

Once b/s, they head to their office, but mack stops and says!

Mack: Babe, you go on in ok, I gotta go do something!

Steph: Ok, but promise me you will be ok?

Mack: I promise you that babe! I love you!

Steph: I love you too!

Mack gives steph a long kiss, then she walks into the office and settles in on the couch as mack walks down the hall with his world title on his shoulder! He comes to jerichos l/r and opens the door, steps in a few feet and jericho stands up, the two men locking eyes, staring ice cold stares through each other, then mack breaks the silence!

Mack: Hello chrissy!

Jericho: What the hell do you want mack?

Mack: Easy there boy, don't get all pissy with me! I just came here to tell ya, in this match, its gonna get brutal and I will be the one brutalizing you, ya lil bitch!

Jericho: Go to hell!

Mack: How about if I meet ya there, oh say tonight in the death match, cause thats what we will feel like, we'll feel like were in hell! But the problem for you is his, I'll be the devil, the one who burns your ass for good, the one who puts you down like a lil bitch! Yea jericho, raw will live up to its name tonight and I will live up to mine as well you live up to yours, jackass is jericho! See ya around, loser!

Mack flashes the loser sign to his forehead at jericho who looks irate, then mack just walks off laughing and heads down the hall to his office! He goes on in, locks the door and lays his title on the arm of the couch, then sits down by steph, wrapping his arms around her and says!

Mack: I'm kinda excited babe!

Steph: Why?

Mack: Well, I haven't been in a death match for quite some time, not since last summer! I feel pumped up about tonight, I can't wait for this!

Steph: Me neither! I can't wait to see you tear jericho apart! This is gonna be great!

Mack: Yes it is, plus you get to take ashanti out as well! We both are gonna do greta tonight and we'll be in each others corners as well, supporting and cheering one another on!

Steph: Yes we will! I can't wait baby!

Mack just smiles at his beautiful wife, lays her down on the couch and gives her a very, loving, slow, long, passionate kiss that lasts for what seems to be forever! They just lay there, holding each other, with the biggest smiles on their faces knowing that they were truly meant for each other and belong with one another, forever!

Liz

*As Stephanie and Mack hold each other, Stephanie looks at Mack with her blue eyes and says.*

Stephanie:
Mack, I love you mre than anything on earth and even in the universe. I just.....OH GOD!...

*Stephanie just looks at Mack with tears in her eyes. Mack looks at Stephanie and takes his free hand and whipes the tears away. Mack says.*

Mack:
Steph, don't cry! I am going to be here with you until our dying day. I love you too damn f'n much to let anyone try to split us apart!

*Mack tears up as well and starts to cry. Stephanie raises up and so does Mack. Stephanie looks at him with more tears in her eyes and says as she is crying.*

Stephanie:
It's just that I wish I never married Viper to begin with! Maybe you should have been at the wedding to stop me from making the single most worst mistake on the face of this planet!

*Stephanie lays her head on Mack's shoulder and lets all the emotions run through the tears that she sheds.*

Stephanie;
Mack, I wondered for years after you left that morning you left and I never heard from you again. You sent me presents like your earring that is still in my jewerly box. Hell, you tried to call me but you hung up before I could hear your voice! I needed your voice because my grandmother, Juanitia, died and I needed a man to comfort me! I needed you to be there for me! GOD BLESSED, Mack! I NEEDED YOU SO BADLY THAT I CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP AND DROVE MYSELF INTO A DEPRESSION BECAUSE I NEEDED YOU BACK IN MY ARMS AGAIN! Please Mack! Please, don't ever leave me! I couldn't stand to be away from you and having to hurt again! Your touch tells me that I am going to be safe and sound! Hell, I love your touch as much as you love mine! So I am begging you! Please don't leave me!

*As Stephanie keeps crying, Mack lays back and lets her cry on his shoulder. Mack rubs her head and rocks her back and forth so she can let out all the emotions that she has pent up. Then Mack says.......*

~TBC BY MACK ONLY! IF THERE IS ANY R/PS AFTER THIS ONE, THEY WILL BE DELETED! MACK FINISH!~

Daddy Mack

Mack keeps a hold of steph ever so tightly as she is stil crying a lil and mack himself has a few tears coming from his eyes! Mack then lifts stephs chin and stares into her beautiful blue eyes and says!

Mack: Baby, I won't! I will never leave you, not ever! Your stuck with me 4 life babe!

Steph gets a big smile on her face and still has teras rolling down her cheeks, now there teras of joy though!

Steph: I'm happy to be stuck with you! Thank you for being here for me!

Mack: Your welcome babe, your very welcome my dear, sweet, lovely, young woman! I love you steph!

Steph: I love you too mack!

Mack: So what now babe(grins)?

Steph: Just hold me, please? But if you want to, I will?

Mack: Don't worry bout that, I asked you what ya wanted! You answered me and I would be more than happy to just hold you, I'll never force you into anything you don't want to do! Only when your ready!

Steph: Thanks!

Mack: Your welcome my love!

Steph lays her head on macks chest as mack squeezes steph a lil tighter, holding her in his loving arms, not ever letting go of his woman!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF