sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

promo from 2002

Started by Daddy Mack, February 28, 2022, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Mack and lita keep kissing for what seems like ten, fifteen minutes and amck is now backing lita against the wall getting real aggressive when lita, stops him and says!

Lita: Um, shouldn't we maybe go somewhere a lil more private?

Mack: Why?

Lita: Cause, you seem like ya want to do more and I wouldn't mind it either!

Mack: Yea I do, and?

Lita: Well lets go find a private room!

Mack: Ya sure babe, I mean, I ain't exactly just the showstoppa in the ring(winks)!

Lita: Oh, but I don't want to give a show!

Mack: Alright babe, lets fly! I got the perfect place!

Lita: Ok!

Mack lets go of litas waist, puts his arm around her neck and they walk off down the hall till they get to rapids l/r! Lita looks a lil hesitant, but mack just grins and swings the door open revealing an empty l/r! They both walk in and mack shuts the door, then kisses lita and backs her to the couch, laying her down! They begin tearing each others clothes off and soon mack is down to nothing, but all ya can see is his ass! Lita has her bra and panties still on, but mack is starting to slide off her panties with his teeth as............................the scene fades out!

After about 3 or 4 hours, the scene comes back to find mack and lita both up, putting their clothes back on! Lita looks over to mack with a smile and says!

Lita: Wow, you really are xtreme, more than anyone I have met! I think we will go good together!

Lita finishes dressing, then wraps her arms around macks neck and gives a big kiss! After they stop, mack has his arms around her waist and says!

Mack: Well of course we'll go good together babe! Now whats say we gets out of here and go find dx to chill for a bit!

Lita: Ok!

Mack picks up his title and lays it over litas shoulder, keeping a hold of it and his arm around her neck! They leave the l/r and the camera pans back to the couch where something white is laying in a lil puddle on the couch! The camera catches back up with mack and lita who are now walking to viper and stephs office! They walk on in to find viper and steph sitting on their couch together, and julie sitting behind their desk talking with them! Mack spots a recliner and says!

Mack: Whoa, sweet dogg! Ya got that for me didn't ya?

Viper: Well actually, yea I did! Enjoy!

Mack and lita walk over to the chair, mack sits down and reclines it, then pulls lita down into his lap, holding her by the waist as she wraps her arms around his neck and his title lays in her lap! All of dx sit around chillin!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF