sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Stephanie Lights Up SEF! - 2002

Started by Liz, March 02, 2022, 12:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

*A black super strech limo pulls up with "XR-SMDM!" license plate on the front. The limo comes to a halt and the driver gets out. The driver goes to the back and opens the door. Xanthus, Johnny X, and Rapid get out on their own respected titles on their shoulders. Daddy Mack gets out and reaches in the limo. The hand that reaches for Mack's in no other than Stephanie McMahon-Mack's. She gets out wearing a blue denim colored tank top that has spagetti straps and the same colored skirt with black knee high stellioed boots. Mack twirls her around as Mack whistles and shakes his head with approval of the outfit. They all go in and as the Xtreme Rebellion go in they part ways to go to their locker room. Mack and Stephanie keep on walking as if to be walking to the ring. They keep on walks with their arms wrapped around each other as if not to be seperated. They go to gorialla postion and wait for Stephanie's music to hit. Then all of a sudden, "The Game Is Over" by *NSYNC hits as images of Stephanie play along with the music.*

*Stephanie and Mack come out to a rousing boos. Stephanie just stares at the audience in approval. Mack and Stephanie then walk down the ramp to the ring with each other's arms still around each other. Once they get to the ring, Mack gets upon the apron and holds the ropes for Stephanie. Stephanie climbs the steel steps and gets in the ring with Mack. Stephanie then gets the mic from Lillian before she can speak adn speaks her mind.*

Stephanie:
I know that I am not suppose to be out here and all but I am just wonder when some of the so called "SEF Divas" are going to challenge me to a match. I mean come on! I am getting some serious ring rust here! I AM DEMANDING THAT THE FIRST DIVA TO COME OUT HERE AND ISSUSE ME A DAMN CHALLENGE OR I WILL START FIRING SOME DIVA ASS!

*Stephanie waits in the ring for a "diva" to come out and issuse her a challenge with Mack's arm around her waist.*

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF