sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Ready Whitney!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, January 31, 2023, 12:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Date Posted:23/01/2009 12:16 PMCopy HTML
Roleplay Title- I'm Reading Whitney!
OOC- Roleplaying for ppv..Good Luck Liz
TBC- Myself only!
ChrisOrton-1.jpg picture by mikejms174

The scene open up showing Chris Orton wearing boxing gloves punching the bag hanging, and he notice camera crew watching decided to take a break. He takes off his gloves opens a bottle of water drinks some close the bottle started speaking into the camera, because he got huge match against Whitney Marrett for MCW Championship many expect this match to go down the wire, as he started speaking.

Chris Orton: This Sunday, I got a match with Whitney Marrett for MCW Championship on the line, and everyone was hype for this match to see two of most talented wrestlers square off in that ring for that title on the line a while ago. My dreams to becoming champion came to an end due to two little pricks thinking taking me out would make them famous, but they need to realize it doesn't matter how many times you beat me down, I'll always get up come back for more that what kind of wrestler I am don't back down from no one. I understand there people out there going to say Whitney going to come out a winner due to her husband being in her corner, but I am not worrying about Mack just want to see how good Whitney is against me in that ring. You know Whitney there old saying "You think you know me!" that came from World Wrestling Entertainment superstar Edge theme song, so I'm asking you do you know me? I bet you think I am still same guy back in SEF nothing has change about me. You need to understand Whitney that I change a whole lot as a wrestler also understanding that I got a chance to prove to everyone that I am main event superstar, so what better way to do that by beating you at "Point Of Impact" becoming the new MCW Champion.

With that being said, Chris Orton puts gloves back on starts his trainning against, and he look very focus on winning this match becoming MCW Champion, as the scene went black.
1-2.jpg picture by mikejms174

ChrisTheOneOrton

Re:I'm Ready Whitney!
Date Posted:23/01/2009 2:50 PMCopy HTML

Roleplay Title- I'm Reading Whitney!
OOC- Good Luck Liz!
TBC- PPV results

ChrisOrton-1.jpg picture by mikejms174

"Point Of Impact" was on the air, the scene show Whitney husband going inside Chris Orton locker room, and Orton was taping his hands with white tape, as Mack speaks.

Mack: Look Orton, you don't need to worry about me getting involving in your match with my wife, but if you cross the line who knows maybe I might cross the line.

Chris Orton: You know Mack with all due respect,  I am right in middle of my training maybe you can stand by watch me do little warm up's.

Chris Orton starts putting up a picture of Whitney Marret on his locker door, and he starts punching him right in Whitney face, as Mack look on like Orton is crazy punching a locker door like that, as he sees Orton hands bleeding really see whole different side of Orton, and Orton speaks to him.

Chris Orton: You see Mack this is my time to show everyone in that locker room, I am ready to take this company on my shoulders, because I am going to break your wife pretty little face with nonstop punches to her pretty little face. If you or anyone else gets in my way don't even try stopping me, because I heartless son of bitch once that bell rings I won't be responsible for what happens to your wife. She been running her mouth being disrespectful towards me since day one, and I am not going to listen to what she got to say only thing I am focus on beating her breaking her pretty little face. Now you can come in here tell me don't cross the line on whatever I do to her in that ring, but you need to understand if you do cross the line don't expect me to be respectful towards you, because you will be next on my hit list.

Mack: See you out there!

Chris Orton goes back on punching the locker door, as Mack didn't say anything just walk away nodding his head leaving, as "Point Of Impact" goes to a commerical break.

1-2.jpg picture by mikejms174

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF