sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

War r/p

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, March 29, 2023, 09:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:26/01/2009 3:46 PMCopy HTML

Roleplay Title- War r/p
OOC- Roleplaying for the show!
TBC- War results!
ChrisOrton-1.jpg picture by mikejms174

SEF presents "Monday Night Wars" is on the air, as the scene shows Chris Orton doesn't look bang up or hurt after his match with Whitney Marret, and he was taping his wrists looking confident that he was going to win against Ares in a singles match. He finish taping his hands hearing massive pop reaction started talking about what SEF fans can expect in this match, as he started talking.

Chris Orton: Let me get this straight, I got a match against Ares in singles action, but I wonder what does this match really getting me clearly....NOTHING! I am sick and tired having to prove myself that I am way better than everyone else on the roster, because I went to hell and back with Whitney Marret to win MCW Championship, so I am going start hurting people who get in my way become SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and Ares is weak link doesn't belong in the same ring with greatest talented wrestler in professional wrestling. Tonight on "Monday Night War", I am going to introduce you to a new finisher called "Nowhere To Run" is basically I beat the shit out of Ares face with my fists until the refs stop the match. You see Ares and everyone else need to understand that I am heartless son of bitch who going hurt people in worst possible way doesn't matter how just know that people facing me will end in the hostipal.

Chris Orton: I have a question for you...Ares! WHO BETTER THAN ME? (WGEF fans scream "Nobody!", as Orton speaks) NOBODY!!!

Chris Orton starts punching the wall like he doesn't feel any pain what so ever, and the scene faded black.
1-2.jpg picture by mikejms174

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF