sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Making an Impact

Started by MattWard, April 05, 2023, 10:59:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattWard

JohnCena11                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/01/2009 10:02 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:17/03/2009 5:06 PMCopy HTML

Roleplay Title
Allies
Married To
Accomplishments
Out Of Character
Twisted Warrior has Arrived* Chirs Orton and Phenoix winterbourn read and reply*
wait and see
wait and see.
Former WCW Television Champion(2 Times), Former TNA X Division Champion(1 Times), Former DXCW Tag Team Champion(1 Time), Former DXCW United Continitel Champion(Last), DXCW World Champion(First), DXCW United States Champion(First), First ever triple crown winnner in DXCW.
Good Luck Jon

SEF is getting ready to air this week card of WAR as Matt Ward noticed he has a match against an old friend in WGEF, as the camera's are rolling they show Matt Ward standing as he begins to speak.

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| well tonight on War i Make my Debut in the SEF Ring, and tonight i face Phoenix winterbourn, you see winterbourn i know you are a though son of a bitch. so tonight i know it is going to be a hard match, but we know it is just buisness. so after the match i am going to focus on winning the International Championship. you see i know that we can be the best in this damn company, so i know you will be going after storm and i will be going after chirs crest or Nick Roland who ever is champion after tonight No holds bard match , so tonight the Twisted Warrior will be unleashed.

the camera's begin to go to commerical as Matt Ward begins to walk away as he is looking like he is heading to his locker room. as the camera's come back from commerical as the camera's notices the backstage interview. Smokey Mcweed is standing next to matt ward as he begins an interview

||Smokey Mcweed|| right now i am here with the man that will be steping into the SEF ring for the first time against Phoenix winterbourn, so matt what are your thoughts on tonight match?

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| you see smokey tonight is about making impression on the Owners so i can make my way up the ladder for the International title. yeah i know i have faced Phoenix in the WGEF, but that was then this is now, we are in the Showstoppa Extreme Federation. so phoenix no hard feelings man, tonight is my night to shine in the fucking ring.

||Smokey Mcweed|| do you have thoughts about any other of the War Matches this week?

||Twisted Warrior|| ||Matt Ward|| Let say their is going to be a Drive By Tonight as Da Gangstas are going to drive by a can of whoop ass on the tag team champions and Hardcore Haz

Matt Ward goes into his locker room as the camera's fade as it goes to a promo for the Da Gangstas

End of Roleplay
Name:Matt Ward
Hometown:Chicago IL
Theme Song:Warrior by Lloyd Banks
Finshers:Deadend (Last Ride)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF