sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Painful Price!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 07:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:15/05/2009 11:24 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

"Extreme" kick off the air with fireworks going off from entrance way, and SEF fans were going wild and crazy holding their signs in the air. "#1" by Nelly blast the pa system, Chris Orton came out with SEF World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder getting huge pop reaction, so Chris Orton looks around see buch of signs with his name on them, and he had a microphone in hand, so he lefts the mic up begins to speak.

Chris Orton: Tonight on "Extreme", I'm teaming up with Mack and Torres against Scorpion, Matt Ward, and Ravyrn Crow demanding a title shot with a knife towards my private, so if he gets a pin on me will get a title shot don't care when or what kind of match will be just know putting a knife on me is a painful price which I will cash in later on tonight. You see Ravyrn Crow could have ask nicely for a title shot, but I guess he felt bringing a knife demanding a title shot is the best way to get what he wants, but I have not see him earn this "suppose" title shot by beating someone who is his partner being Scorpion knowing him. I bet he not to happy knowing if Ravyrn Crow became the new champion his chance in redemption against me will not happen, so I'm not worry about what at stake more like getting even with those two in that ring.

Chris Orton lowers his microphone walks around knowing he getting his point across, and he lefts the microphone up again started talking.

Chris Orton: I guess you all are wondering what going to happen in this match, and I can tell you some people are going to get hurt in a very bad way, so I know Torres and Mack will ready send these clowns to the hostipal, because this match going to get ugly and people are going pay a painful price stepping in the ring with me. I don't have anything else to say just know those men I will facing in the main event better be careful what they say about myself, Torres, Mack, because we are pretty much going hurt people if they cross the line!

"#1" by Nelly hits the pa system, as Orton raise SEF World Heavyweight Championship in the air, and "Extreme" went to a commercial break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF