sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

(Xanthus & Corez promo)

Started by Da Gangstas, April 06, 2023, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

mack420                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:70.212.36.91
Date Posted:30/08/2009 10:49 PMCopy HTML

(The band of brothers known as THC is keeping up with their namesake as we see Xanthus and Corez finishing up a joint in their
locker room, smoke fills it and the two look nice and high.)
Corez: Yea bro, that's what we needed before tonight, set the mood just right.
Xanthus: Fuck yea, no match, not a thing to do, just kicked back and enjoying the peace for once, man, we outta fire up some more.
Corez: Uh dude, you got a match.
Xanthus: I do?
Corez: Yea!
Xanthus: Fuck me, who we facing?
Corez: Nah man, you got Crow, I got Nick Torres, fuckers been on a winning streak lately, think its time to end that huh?!
Xanthus: Yea, ya do that shit, but who am I facing then and we got no tag match?
Corez: Can't answer the last one, but Crow is who your facing.
Xanthus: Who?
(He scratches his head wondering who in the hell that is.)
Corez: Dude, Crow, um, he jst showed up or I guess returned, used to be Ravyn Crow some time back this year, forget when.
Xanthus: Whoa, so Ravyn Crow is my opponent?
Corez: Nah man, he goes by Crow now, just Crow.
Xanthus: Oh, huh, that's fucked up. So is he good?
Corez: I don't know, not sure if I faced him. I think he said he'd enjoy bloodying you up though, kicking your ass and all that shit people normally say.
Xanthus: Yea, whats new huh?
Corez: Nothing here bro.
(Xanthus grabs a beer from a cooler and cracks it open guzzling some down and looks relieved.)
Xanthus: Fuck my mouth was dry, so what about this Crow bitch again?
Corez: What?
Xanthus: Dude, what about him?
Corez: Beats me man, I don't know the guy, he's your opponent anyways, find out for yourself.
Xanthus: Ah fuck that, I'll just get to know him in the ring way I always do. He wants blood, then let the blood flow tonight and hell, he can have the goddamn win, I don't give a fuck about it anywys unless its defending these Tag Ttitles of ours!
Corez: Hell yea bro, I'll drink to that shit!
(Corez grabs himself out a beer and cracks, he and X toast up and then guzzle down as the view fades away to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF