sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

promo for Extreme

Started by NBD, April 06, 2023, 05:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

mack420                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:98.135.26.84
Date Posted:25/11/2009 1:25 AMCopy HTML

So here we are picking up on the duo, the couple perhaps, of Mack and Julie as they enter the door of their motel room for the night in Hammond Indiana. Julie enters first with her backpack and Mack follows with his duffel bag closing the door behind him. He flicks on the light and drops his bag at the foot of the bed as Julie sets hers on a table. Mack dressed in jeans, his leather, and bandana plops on the bed laying back looking to the ceiling. Julie slips her leather off and crawls on top of Mack now running her hands up his chest and grinds a little on him. Mack just looks at her and smiles, moves his hands up on her hips squeezing gently. Julie bends down kissing him kind of aggressively, then she backs off to her feet and smirks at him saying.
"I gotta got a freshen up some, then we can head to the bar and later on we can finish this up, maybe!"
She acts all innocent and grabs her bag heading into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Mack just sits there now, he watched her ass go, and he sighs, a smirk on his face. He looks down to the floor, his eyes wandering from his boots to his bag and then he looks up and around the room. He scans over the place before bringing his eyes back to view and sighs again before speaking.
"Guess now could be a good time, so fuck it. Jordan Helmsley...HA...what a joke that is. But anyways, ya lame ass, worthless, rip off, no show, jackass, son of a bitch, cocksucker, piece of shit, fucker. Ya think tomorrow, well wait, tonight I guess, ya think you stand a fucking chance against Mack?"
Anger is in the mans eyes now, passion for wrestling shining through real strong. He takes a breath and speaks again.
"You like everyone else in SEF stand no chance against Mack. Some people may like to claim to be the biggest star on the star, the biggest draw there is, but well they claim it, Mack is IT! You out me on the card in SEF and you can't print the goddamn tickets quick enough. Sometimes I sit back and think about that, think about these fucking fans going nuts for me and I remember when I was them. Sometimes I wish I was on that side of the fence, sometimes I do and not for the reasons most assume, not at all, I don't have no regret, I have no hate for this business, just I miss being a straight up fan. In ways I still am, I follow the bigger league of wrestling, but not as vocal as the rest. Just love to sit back and think sometimes, philosophize in my head."
He smirks a little and rubs his hands over his face, then lays them on his legs and speaks some more.
"Now back to you Jordan, its you on Extreme...TONIGHT...and its hardcore rules against the top dawg around these parts, you get to go toe to toe with Mack and son, ya ain't gonna come back! I'm not out to make a single fucking friend, I got my last two friends left and I need no more, so fuck ya all and fuck you Jordan. Your future is gonna be a hospital unless someone can keep me from beating your ass all damn night. I don't like you, I don't like most, very few do I like. I however hold respect for all who at least step in the ring, granted some who do don't deserve to thus they have no respect. Another topic for another person for another time, so fuck that. Jordan Hemsley, ya sack of shit, tonight your worthless self is gonna get smoked for sure and hopefully much worse. If you believe in a god, then begin praying now. If you think miracles can happen, if ya think your lucky, then Jordan, rub your lucky rabbits foot and do whatever dance ya want to think your gonna escape my wrath. However boy, no one is safe from me, not a damn one of you fucking pricks. Mack ain't going nowhere, just gonna keep my ass here in SEF and own every one of you posers every night of the week."
He pauses now and looks at the bathroom door, then back into view and sighs a little before speaking some more.
"What, get the fuck out of here bitch, I got nothing more to say. Jordan is a waste of anymore of my breath and the rest of SEF, fuck them! I'll have more to say later, no scram cause me and my girl gonna get outta here soon anyways."
Mack stands up backing the camera up, then opens the door motioning out. Our view backs out filming Mack who slams the door shut and so now the view goes to the ground and then fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF