sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme Promo

Started by Matt Ward, April 06, 2023, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Ward

JohnCena11                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/01/2009 10:02 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:25/11/2009 4:54 PMCopy HTML

LEGACYtop.png picture by abbykinz619
as the cameras are rolling for Extreme as it has been weeks of matches that Jordan Helmsley and Tyler Orton have missed, but could tonight be the night that they make it to a show. the one man assassin Jordan Helmsley is facing the man they call the mack daddy shane Daddy Mack. as Tyler Orton is taking on Nikki Venom. so could tonight be the start of the legacy. as the SEF Cameras are rolling as Tyler Orton and Jordan helmsley are walking into the arena as Jordan stops and begins to speak.

Mack you call yourself the Extreme Rebel, well i am the Excutioner, so tonight you are going to get your conviction of a beat down that you are going to have to face the judge and jury and the excutioner which all me. so you really think you are going to get the victory over me, you have another thing coming.

Tyler Orton looks at Jordan as he begins to speak

{Tyler Orton} Nikki Venom who the hell are you, tonight you call yourself a sadistic son of a bitch well tonight you are going to see who is really is a Sick, Twisted, Son of a bitch. so tonight you will find out who i really am, i might be an orton this is a twisted Orton.

Tyler Orton looks at Jordan as they make their way to the locker room as the cameras begin to fade as they cameras go to commerical
2j5064k.png image by _LAbubbles_
LEGACYbottom.png picture by abbykinz619

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF