sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bethany's Last Stand

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 08:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.210.190.59
Date Posted:23/12/2009 12:27 AMCopy HTML

OOC: I am playing Bethany for this last match. Easier this way.

"Engel" by Rammestein plays as boos fill the arena. Bethany makes her way to the ring, holding her title on her shoulder. She doesn't enter the ring like normal as she just climbs the stairs and climbs into the ring. She reachs for the mic as her music stops. The boos keep going but soon die down as she lifts the mic to her lips.

Bethany: Tonight, I come to you to make an announcement. This match against Nikky Venom will be my last match for SEF. It will be my last match period.  I'm leaving SEF for good. I am quitting to live what little life I have left in peace.

Bethany takes a deep breathe, fighting tears.

Bethany: I must say that I have enjoyed working for SEF and working for you fans. I know that you guys don't like me but I have enjoyed working for you. I may die happy now. You see, I have cancer and I don't have much time left so, I will be happy to have provided you people with entertainment.

Bethany smiles and lets a tear fall.

Bethany: Nikky, it has been an honor working with you as well as everyone here at SEF.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF