sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Our Return Match (extreme r/p)

Started by L.A. Jay, April 06, 2023, 09:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.A. Jay

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:09-20-2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:174.42.157.255
Date Posted:01-12-2010 2:20 PMCopy HTML

Another rental pulls into the parking lot of the R & R Sportsplex, a newer model of the Prius and it comes to a stop in an empty spot, then out steps Mesa from the drivers side and goes into the trunk getting his bag as Jay does the same, smoke comes from the inside of the car. They grab their bags and lock up the car, then head on to the building entering through the door and going on in past the loading area into a hall and after passing a few doors they enter into a room and drop their bags by a couple lockers. Jay looks to Mesa who sits down and leans back looking to sleep. Jay just nods to his friend and says.
"Be back in a few bro!"
Mesa just nods and shuts his eyes as we follow Jay out of the room. He walks down the hall all stoned and comes across Smokey McWeed who as well is stoned. Smokey is rocking out on a metal box, listening to a mp3 player and Jay jumps in front of him making Smokey lean back and topple off the box to the floor. Jay just laughs hysterically as Smokey gets up looking all flipped out, turns his player off and gets up looking, well, a little mad perhaps, but grinning huge and he says.
"Dude, that wasn't cool, I was zoning."
Jay just composes himself and says.
"It was funny though, but enough I guess, so what ya been up to bro?"
Smokey sits back down and says.
"Nothing different since a few days ago, just doing my job, well not now, I'm on break!"
Jay snickers and leans on the wall and says.
"Your always on break!"
Smokey smiles and says.
"I try to be, that's why I love this job, especially now that you and Mesa are around, I got more sources for weed!"
Jay just laughs and says.
"Yea, fuck man, we outta go raid Mack of his?!"
Smokey shakes his head no and says.
"Nah man, I tried several times, he keeps his hidden good, though he always smokes me out anyways, so I don't have to try as much!"
He grins and Jay nods understanding that, then says.
"That is true, he's all about sharing the wealth."
Smokey nods and now asks an off topic question, whoa.
"So man, you and Mesa debut tonight, gonna be any different than before?"
Jay a little surprised by the jump of topics just responds.
"Well, I don't really know man. Were gonna out and do what we do, wrestle as a tag team and show everyone else how ya do that. We been in and out of SEF for five years now, we accumulated some notoriety here and we want them Tag Titles and plain and simple, we will get them. Many teams and many individuals make that statement, were gonna get gold, but not all of them do it. I will stake my life on it, we will get the SEF Tag Team Titles....the West Coast Connection will be Tag Team Champions this year in SEF!"
Jay gets a little hyped up, not real intense, just he means it, he shows his passion and Smokey sees that and says.
"I'm a believer, I am bro, and I hope the hell you do win the belts, I'll be out there too congratulate when ya do. Now what do ya think of your opponents, anything at all about Angel and this Zacky Shadows?"
Jay shrugs and says.
"I don't know, just seem like a couple misunderstood kids trying to go down some wannabe dark and mysterious path to make a statement not realizing a statement is made not by your image, but by what you do to impact this society! Angel and Zacky, maybe ya two have talent, maybe ya don't, but myself and my partner Mesa, we do have talent and were not gonna hold back on you for anything in the world. I'm not here to impress anyone with my image nor to try and scare anyone, I don't care what people think of how I look. I love to wrestle and I go out and I do that and so does Mesa and together we want to be Tag Team Champions...WE want to be, not just one of us!"
Smokey nods in agreement.
"There is no I in team!"
Jay nods and says.
"No there isn't! Angel and Zacky may have that figured out or they may not, regardless of what they have figured out, they are in for the match of their lives. Me and Mesa ain't coming in here to fill space, we ain't here to lay low and let everyone go over us. Were here to step up and take those titles and it begins Wednesday night and won't end until were dead!"
Smokey looks kinda wide eyed and says.
"Damn bro, hope ya don't die or anything cause I wanna see you two as champs, like I said, I'll be out there the night ya win!"
Jay and Smokey slap hands and Jay says.
"I ain't going nowhere and neither is Mesa, were both going to the top of the tag team division, so all the boys and girls of SEF shooting for the same, ya best step in line and step up or were gonna step all over you!"
He calms down now and looks at Smokey and says.
"So bro, ya wanna go smoke?"
Smokey's eyes light up and he is on his feet, Jay laughing and the two men head on down the hall now. We follow them and they head into the locker room Jay and Mesa went in earlier, but Jay shuts the door on us, so we can't see them now and rather than just film the door or wall the view now fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF